Take My Heart [Goldie X Freddy Fanfic] Chapter 17

Take My Heart [Goldie X Freddy]

Chapter 17

*********************

(WARNING: Very sexual/graphic-ish part in this chapter. Skip through the bold paragraphs if not interested!)

A few weeks had passed. Springtrap has healed and his illness faded away. Ever since Springtrap has been here, it seems that the noise has stopped bothering Freddy as much. Which I'm glad for that but I'm also concerned. It makes me worried because I don't know what it's planning on doing next. Since it seems to have a mind, I'm sure it can think of things to do in the future to hurt Freddy even more or try to hurt us.

Springtrap has stayed with us this whole time. I'm not exactly sure if he plans on staying here or is thinking about trying to find a new place but we don't mind if he stays. As long as we know he's safe, we're good. It's not been an easy time for him  and I know it's gonna take a while for him to still heal about his wife and kids but I hope he finds his strength soon. Even though he doesn't know us yet and we don't know him, I still feel bad and hope he finds what he needs.

For the past few days, it's been raining non stop. Every once in a while, I hear thunder crashing like right on top of the building. It freaks me out to be honest. There's even been lightning happening. I don't know when this storm is gonna end but I hope it ends soon. Between that and Freddy still being cautious, I know he's not resting well. Freddy does find thunder and lightning fascinating but he's also the type to freak out when it gets closer. I know he's been worried about our safety because of the lightning and trees and telephone posts and street lights around our pizzeria. I've been a little on edge lately too due to those reasons but I know we'll be okay.

"Hey Goldie." I heard Chica's voice. I looked over as she sat next to me on the stage. "Hello." I replied. She let out a quiet giggle. "What happened?" I asked. "You're just silly sometimes." I looked to the side and back at her. "Huh?" "Just the tone of your voice. Anyway, What are you doing?" I shrugged. "Eh.. not really anything. Why?" "Nothing. I was just wondering." I grinned and looked around the pizzeria again. "So." I heard her voice again. I looked back at her. "When are you planning on getting married?" She asked. "!! What?" "I'm just asking. You and Freddy really seem to be in that serious relationship. Just wondering when it might happen." She joked. "Um.. Probably not anytime soon. I love him but I wanna make sure we were meant for each other." I told her. "I understand. It better happen though." She laughed and jokingly punched my arm. "Heh yeah." I replied quietly. She soon got up and walked away. I just watched her. 'Mm..' I sighed and looked around the pizzeria again. I stood up and started to look for Freddy. I walked down on the hallways and looked inside a room. I seen him placing a book on the shelf. I gave a soft smile and walked in behind him. "Hey Freddy." He turned and looked at me. "Oh hey." He turned his whole body towards me and took a step forward. He kissed my cheek and hugged me afterwards. Since the noises stopped, Freddy has been in a better mood which I was glad. I felt him put a hand on my waist as he pulled me in for a deeper kiss.

I slowly rose my hand up to his chest as we kissed passionately. I took a step closer to make our bodies touch. I heard him let out a quiet chuckle as we broke the kiss. He looked up and behind me. "Why don't we shut the door?" He asked. I blushed as he let go of me and walked beside me and shut it. I grinned as he locked it as well. He came back to me and made me go against a wall. We started to kiss passionately again and soon ended up on the floor. He was on top of me but with his legs around mine. I put my hands on his waist as he put his on my cheeks and one on the back of my head. I felt him get his body closer as the kiss got more aggressive. I made my hand make its way down to the inside of his leg. I knew he enjoyed the feeling as I heard him let out a quiet quick groan. I finally took both of my hands and placed the other on the inside of his other leg. I felt him stop kissing for a split second and then resume. I giggled softly as I finally placed a hand on his area. I lifted my knees up, feet still flat on the ground, to force him to get closer to my body. I felt myself getting more and more turned on as he slowly lowered himself to where he was touching my area with himself. Just the feeling of him touching me was making my body go crazy. I never let my hands stop what they were doing. We broke the kiss as Freddy had to lean back and take a breath. I didn't stop touching him the whole time he took his breaths. His soft breathing soon turned into quiet moans as he let his head fall forward with pleasure taking over his body. He took his hands off my head and placed them behind him, holding my knees. He kept his head forward as he let the moans out. I smiled and leaned forward and kissed him deeply again. I wasn't doing anything too crazy, mostly just teasing him to get him ready. I knew he was ready either way since we haven't had our alone time in a while.