Take My Heart [Goldie x Freddy Fanfic] Chapter 2

Take My Heart [Goldie X Freddy]

Chapter 2

*********************

The next day came. I was honestly really shocked about how everyone was saying freddy liked Puppet. Did he really? He could be lying about who he likes. Could be anyone actually. Sure he stopped when they almost said my name but he could have lied about anyone. Even if he has a crush on Bonnie or foxy. I don't know. I seriously doubt he liked me. Pretty sure he'd like someone more brave then me. Honestly I've never thought about who I liked. Not really anyone but lately I've gained feelings towards Freddy. I don't know why but I have. I can NOT let him know. My life would be over honestly. I know I hide a lot but when I come out of the room and see Freddy, my heart just warms up and I get a funny feeling in my stomach. His adorable smile and beautiful eyes. How could anyone not like it? Valentine's Day is coming up.. I wonder if they have any plans.. I decided to stay out today. Just sitting at a table but far away from everyone. Just drawing on a paper. I don't exactly have an idea what to draw but I was bored. I looked up when I seen everyone gathering up. 'What were they doing?' I thought to myself. They stayed like that for a few minutes and nodded at each other. They backed up and looked at me. My ears perked up. 'Huh?' They walked over and stood around me. I just looked at them. "Hey Goldie." Bonnie said. I looked at him. "So we were just discussing what to do for Valentine's Day. We aren't gonna do much but we did plan on a few games. Did you want to join this year?" Bonnie asked. "Uh.. what do you have planned?" I asked. "Just fun little games. We plan on starting one right now." Chica said. "?" I was confused. "We are gonna write all our names on a paper and put it in a hat and we pick a tag out and whoever's name is on it, they have to give something to that person for Valentine's Day. You in?" Chica said. "Er sure.." I said nervously. "It'll be fun. Can we borrow a paper?" Freddy asked me. I looked down and ripped a piece out of my notebook. "Here." I handed it to him and the pencil. "Thank you." I nodded. He wrote everyone's names down and ripped the paper into pieces. He got his hat and put them in and set it on the table. "Okay pick a name. We've decided to not join the others. Sounds rude I know but I want it to just be us. Oh and if you get your own name, put it back and try again." Freddy said. Everyone nodded and got a name out of the hat. Everyone got a name except me and Freddy. "Go ahead goldie. Pick one." Freddy said. I reached into the hat and got a name. And he got it as well. He got his hat and put it back on his head. I looked at the piece of paper I had gotten. 'Oh shoot.. I got freddy..' I thought to myself. Nobody told anyone who they got since it was a surprise. Valentine's Day was next week and I had no idea what to get Freddy. Great. "Okay now you think about what to get the person you got. Or make something." Freddy said. Everyone nodded and went on their ways. I just sat there stuck. What does he even like? I have no clue. I just stood up and walked back to the room I'm always in. I just sat on the floor and thought about what I could get or make freddy.

(Freddys POV)

Well great. Now I have to get Goldie something. I cant believe I got his name. Out of everyone, I got Goldie. The guy I have a crush on. Why? I mean I would love to give him something but it's gonna be so awkward. What should I give him? Ugh. What could I get him though? I don't know anything about him. I looked at him. We were just sitting in the main room. He was at a table by himself just writing on a paper. I noticed he didn't have his hat on. I crooked an eyebrow and got up. I walked over to him and sat next to him. He looked at me with his eyes. "Hey Goldie. Whatcha doin?" I asked. He showed me the paper. It was just full of writing. "Oh.. I shouldn't read it.." I said. He sighed. "It doesn't matter.." I looked down at it and read a sentence. 'I pretend to ignore you, but deep inside I'm dying to talk to you..' I read in my head. I looked at him and he just put his head on the table. I cleared my throat. "Um.. you have beautiful handwriting.. how'd yo get so good at it?" I asked. "I just write a lot.." he said. I just looked at him. "Oh.. okay. What do you like to write about?" I asked. "My feelings.." he said. "Oh.. wow.. deep.." "yep." I rubbed the back of my head. "Um.." he looked at me. "I'm gonna go back to that room now, freddy.." he said. I nodded. "Okay then.." he got up and left the paper. He went back to the hallway and I heard a door shut. I looked over when I seen everyone walking to me. They sat in front of me. "What did Goldie do?" Bonnie asked. "Nothing." I looked at foxy. "Hey what's this?" He picked up the paper. "What's it say?" Chica asked.