Chapter 1

Dedicated to @TiffanyDavis18 for helping me out and keeping me writing!!!!

Chapter 1-

"Kitty, you're pregnant." Emmett said.

-------------------------------------------------------

Catalina's POV-

No.... No, not again. What if I have a miscarriage again? Emmett would surely hate me and end up rejecting me.

I started to hyperventilate. I was sure I was going into a panic attack.

"Babe, it's okay. We'll be really careful this time." He whispered in my ear pulling me close. He started to rub my back to calm me down.

"NO! It's not okay! What if I miscarry again! You'll hate me and then leave me for some whore!"

"Catalina Joy! You know I could NEVER hate you. I love you with all of my heart. If you lose the baby agin, oh well. I'm sure we could wait a few years before we try again. It wasn't even your fault. It was Cara's. You can do this. WE can do this. We'll be excellent parents." He said while massaging my back soothingly.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want to disappoint you." I admitted.

"It will be okay. We can even throw a party to announce it since only your mate can smell the pregnancy this early in the stage."

"Okay. Can you have someone plan it though? I don't want to worry about that. We just won a huge war. That's a lot of stress the last few days."

"I'll get right on that. But for now let's just get you home." He kissed my forehead and swung me up bridal style. As he carried me in his muscular arms I fell asleep from the exhaustion of the war.

***********************************************

Emmett's POV- three days later

I walked upstairs and knocked on my beautiful mate's door. She should already be ready but you know how girls are.

I walked into the room and found her in our bathroom. She looked gorgeous. She wore a blue strapless skin tight dress that landed mid thigh. Her hair was curled and pinned up into an elegant bun. Damn, I'm starting to sound like a girl. I need a guys night out.

"Kitty, you look amazing!" I admitted.

"Thanks babe." She responded walking over to me and giving me a kiss. I pulled her closer not letting her end it yet. I had missed her while I was setting up the party and getting ready. Luckily enough she wasn't showing yet so it'd still be a surprise.

Werewolves aren't pregnant as long as humans are. Average wolves were pregnant for four months. But, Catalina and I were not average were we? She'd be pregnant for about three months. I really want a boy. But if it's a girl she'd still be spoiled. I had a feeling if we had a girl Catalina would want her to become the next Alpha. That wasn't unheard of these days. But I still don't know how I feel. Being the Alpha is a lot.

"Ready to head down? Can't be late for our own party." Cat interrupted my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm ready to show you off." I responded and sent her a wink. She playfully hit my shoulder. That's my girl for you.

********

Catalina's POV-

The party was amazing! After going up on stage and announcing it Emmett and I were continuously congratulated. Everyone was excited to have a new heir. I hoped to give Emmett a boy for his heir. I'm sure if we had a girl that he wouldn't make her Alpha. That made me a bit upset. A girl could lead a pack just as well if not better, than a boy. I was definitely going to talk to him about that.

Emmett had someone else clean up after the party so we were able to go straight to bed. We changed into our pajamas and laid down.

"Em, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, anything." He answered.

"If we have a girl, can she still be the Alpha?" I was hesitant to know his answer.

"Cat, I'd do anything to keep you happy. But it's been a tradition in this pack to have a male Alpha."

"There is a first time for everything. If we have a daughter I don't want you to be disappointed not having an heir. This way, she could be the heir and you'd have a daughter to spoil and be protective of. Her Alpha training would skill and strengthen her to protect herself not only to lead the pack but away from boys as well."

"Cat, I'd really have to think about it. But what's the point right now? It still could be a boy you won't know for three more weeks." He said.

I decided not to reply. I just turned onto my opposite side. I heard him sigh and turn towards me. He placed his hand on my waist. I pushed it off and moved all the way to the other side. He gave up knowing how stubborn I could be. I guess we'll see how everything turns out.

**********

FIRST CHAPTER OF THE SEQUEL!!!!

I'm so excited for it!

*Edited*