Chapter 9

I love you guys for always wanting me to update!

Also, I was thinking about making an Instagram just for my wattpad account. I would post the cast I pick and sneak peaks of upcoming chapters..... Yay or nay!

You can always follow me on my normal account @DancingHarley

Chapter 9-

Hayden's POV- (Surprise! Hayden won!Thanks for all your suggestions and votes!)

"Hello there beautiful. Why did you run?" I asked the gorgeous woman in front of me.

"Um, I-I saw you with an-another girl at the mall." She stuttered and lowered her gaze to the ground.

Oh shit! I should have known that was the reason. I was too distracted by finding my mate I didn't realize what she must have seen!

"Babe, that thing with Natalie is over. She was just a fling until I met my mate. Which turns out to be you! So what's your name pretty girl?"

"Brinley. You?" She asked me.

"I'm Alpha Hayden of the Black Paw Pack. So you're the Alpha of the BloodStone Pack?"

She nodded her head at my question wit a gleam of pride in her eyes.

"Well, this will be interesting. Anyways, will you do me the honor of having a dance with the birthday girl?"

"Of course." She giggled and I grabbed her hand leading her to the ballroom dance floor.

I spun her around to me and placed one hand on her hip and the other holding her hand. My parents had me take dance lessons as a kid for some reason. But right now I was thankful for it.

We danced two slow songs together until the DJ decided to liven up the party by playing Fancy by Iggy. Brinley smirked at me and pushed me back a couple steps. I played along.

She started to circle me like a predator with their pray and sexily dragged her hand across my broad chest. When the music reached its chorus she wrapped her right leg around my waist and started dancing on me.

I sure wasn't going to stop her. My wolf, Darren, was having a blast and shouting at me to mark her. But I didn't really think now was the time.

Brinley continued to sway her body around mine until the song was over. By then I know my eyes were pitch black. She winked, did a little bow for me and made a bee line to the drink table.

I followed her and grabbed her hips pulling her close to me as she chugged a bottle of water.

"Babe, you have no idea how erotic that was." I said and kissed the back of her neck. Darren told me not to stop there so I continued kissing all the way down her neck. When I found the sensitive spot that made her moan and her knees buckle a bit, I bit down. Not enough to giver her my mark but enough to leave a sexy love bite.

She turned around with lust in her eyes.

"Hayden, you're going to be the death of me and I don't even know what your favorite color is."

"Blue. Blue is my favorite color. And I feel exactly the same way darling. What's yours?"

"Purple. It's not too girly like pink but still distinctly feminine." So my beauty has brains... I like that.

**********

After the party Brinley took me up to her room. We sat on her huge plush couch just getting to know each other.

"So are you gonna move in with me?" I bluntly asked. I wanted to get straight to the point.

"Hayden, I have a pack to run. Just like you do."

"Can't you pass it down to your brother? I thought he got the same training as you did."

Apparently I shouldn't have said that.

Because she looked at me with murder in her eyes.

"Is it because I'm a girl? Huh? I worked my ass off since I could walk to come remotely close to being as great of an Alpha as my Dad was. I did NOT train to become some pregnant Luna. My mom worked her ass off to get my dad to agree to let a FEMALE lead the pack. I will not give that all up!" She sassed me.

"Damn, I'm sorry Brin. I promise I didn't mean to upset you. That's fine I want you to be my equal. Chill."

"Did you just tell a girl to chill?"

"Shit. No I'm sorry. I just keep sticking my foot in my mouth."

"Yeah you do." She said. I slid over closer to her and started rubbing her shoulders. She calmed her breathing and looked at me.

"Brinley May, I am so sorry. We can discuss what you would rather do. We can combine packs if you want?" I suggested carefully.

She jumped up with joy!

"OMG yes!!! That's a perfect plan! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She yelled. If agreeing made her this happy I would give in every argument we had.

-----------------

*Edited*