Chapter 10

Thanks for being SO supportive!!!! I hope this chapter is worth the wait! I just added on from what I posted last. 😘

Chapter 10-

Brinley-

We called a meeting with my parents about joining the packs.

"Sweetie, the Moon Goddess put the two of you together for a reason. It's obviously okay with us if you want to join the packs." My mom responded after we caught the both of them up to speed.

"Now honey, I don't know if that is such a good idea." My dad said.

Hold up. Did I hear him right?

After he finished his sentence Hayden pulled me closer to him on the couch and growled at my dad.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"That would make this the biggest pack in the whole damn world. I don't think either of you are ready for that responsibility or power. You may be trained as Alphas but only one of you can truly be THE Alpha." He calmly said.

I must have forgot to mention but I get my temper from my mom. I don't have the calm manner my dad does.

So that's exactly how I ended up shifting and challenging my father.

He shifted too. His wolf immediately responding to the disrespect. I launched off the ground on top of him. He rolled our position over and I bit his stomach. He tried to reach for my neck but my mate had shifted and yanked him off of me.

********

I couldn't believe my dad had challenged not only ME, but my mate too! Two Alphas! I don't know what got into him.

Of course Hayden and I could work together BOTH being Alphas. I'm sure there would be decisions and choices we won't agree on but we can and will work it out.

Hayden and I sat in the living room while my mom was upstairs with the pack doctor who was fixing up my father.

Hayden and I had no choice but to force him to submit. It wasn't a very pretty sight either. He ended up with a broken arm, a sprained ankle and cuts and scrapes all over his body. He had still refused to stop until Hayden locked his neck in his strong jaws and bit down until he was an inch from losing his life.

During all this I had held my mom locked in my arms so she wouldn't interfere. She was crying while my dad fought and I couldn't blame her. No matter what my dad did he was still my dad. And I loved him.

Hayden must have felt my sadness even if I wasn't marked yet.

"Babe what's wrong?"

"I just feel bad for my dad. I'm sure he didn't mean to be as rude as he was but he was just protecting me from becoming something I'm not. And we just kicked his ass for it."

"Brin, I'm so incredibly sorry for what I had to do. My wolf definitely didn't like how he was disrespecting me and you. He kind of took control. I am so sorry. It won't happen again."

"Hayden you can't promise me that. There will be times your wolf gets the best of you and mine will too. I just feel so guilty. My dad was almost killed because he wanted to make sure I did what was right. I don't hate you for protecting me and our reputation as Alphas."

"I promise I can make it up to you. Or at least I'll try. Starting now." He said as he threw me over his shoulder and ran us up to the guest room he was staying in.

He threw me onto his bed and his eyes were pitch black with lust. He smirked at me and crawled over top of my body.

He held my arms above my head and used his other hand to wrap around my hip and pull me closer. He nuzzled his nose into the crook of my neck and kissed his way up and down until he found the spot that made me moan and weak in the knees. Just as he was about bite down I stopped him.

"No Hayden please wait." I said.

It might be completely normal for other wolves to want to be marked right away but my dad was right. There were a few hitches in our plan to combine packs.we had to sort them out first.

But the look in his eyes told me we wouldn't be discussing it right now. His wolf, Darren, had pulled forward but not enough to take full control.

Before I could say another word his canines sunk into my neck.

************

Shit is about to get real.....

*Edited*