Chapter 7

Chapter 7-

-18 years later-

Brinley's POV-

I was finally 18! My birthday and coronation for taking over the Alpha position was tonight.

I was so excited I jumped out of bed and ran I to my bathroom. I plugged in my iPod into the speakers and jammed out to some Rascal Flatts and Lady Antebellum while I showered.

After taking a half hour shower I picked out some skinny jeans and an off the shoulder light teal blue shirt. I pulled my hair up into a bun and texted my best friend Jazmin to come pick me up to go shopping for tonight.

She asked me to come shopping with her for tonight two weeks ago and every other day since! I preferred to procrastinate since I wasn't big on going to the mall anymore. Since my ex-boyfriend, Justin, and I broke up I tried to stay away. He worked at one of my favorite stores- Victoria's Secret. It'd be really awkward to go buy new bras or panties with him there.

Jazmin texted me back three minutes later while I made frozen waffles. I had syrup on mine while the ones I made for my best friend had Nutella and peanut butter on it folded in half. I don't know how she thought of trying it but she was right it was delicious. But I wanted to make sure I could still fit in a size small.

Jazmin walked into the kitchen a few minutes later. We were long past the stage of knocking on each other's doors.

"Hey girl." I greeted her while placing her breakfast in front of her.

She just ran up to me and squeezed me into a huge hug.

"Happy Birthday Brin!" She screamed.

"Thanks Jazzy."

We both sat down and ate our waffles while discussing the stores we wanted to go to. Just as we were taking our last few bites my parents and brother came downstairs and joined us. They all stopped and gave me a birthday hug except my brother Aiden who was younger than me by five minutes and thirty two seconds. He gave me a good punch on my arm.

"So what's our birthday girl up to?" My mom asked me.

"Jaz and I are going to go shopping for tonight." I answered shoving the last bite of my waffle into my mouth.

"Are you telling me you waited until the last minute to go shopping again?" She asked me.

"Maybe...."

"That's my baby girl." My dad said and smiled proudly at me.

"Emmett don't encourage her." My mom scolded playfully.

"Cat, she has some of your traits, and some of mine. Learn to love it." He smirked and kissed her cheek.

"Here honey, make sure you get something extra sexy just in case you find your mate tonight." My mom said while handing me her credit card with no limit.

Don't get me wrong I wasn't spoiled. I earned most of the money I spent. I love knowing I've earned what I've been given.

Jazzy and I said our goodbyes and hopped in my 2014 Dodge Charger SXT Plus. We sped out of the driveway and blasted our radio and laughed our asses off all the way to the mall.

******

Woah what is this? Three updates in one night? Hmm, wow I must have missed you guys! 😘

Sorry for taking so long with Chapter 5.

Love you! ❤️😘😍

*Edited*