Chapter 6

Chapter 6-

*Three months later*

-Again I'm sorry this is moving fast but it's not supposed to be about Catalina and Emmett.-

Emmett's POV-

Our honey moon lasted for two weeks. It was so relaxing not having to deal with the pack for a but. But my life was about to be stressful 24/7. Catalina went into labor yesterday evening and finally gave birth to our two kids this morning. Catalina let me name our son. I chose Aiden James. Catalina named our baby girl Brinley May. Brinley was born first. She will be our pack's next Alpha. The pack was on board with me but some members weren't convinced. However, the Elders were and that's all that mattered besides my wife. Aiden may or may not be the Beta. That was all up to Brinley.

My baby girl was going to make me so proud I could feel it already. I was already in love with my kiss but I knew I was going to spoil my girl. Aiden was going to also be trained to be a future Alpha just in case Brinley didn't want it when she turned 18.

I went into the room Cat was in and smiled at the sight. She was trying to breast feed our two monsters. I chuckled and grabbed Aiden. She sighed in relief and fed Brinley. Then she switched my babies. I felt like such a successful man with the family I now had. I couldn't believe how happy I was.

Catalina's POV-

Emmett announced to the whole pack that our oldest, our baby Brinley, would be the next Alpha of this pack. It filled me with so much joy, which is ironic since that's my middle name. The labor almost killed me with how much pain I was in. Emmett kept apologizing since he blamed himself for getting me pregnant. I think I did great considering I only cussed him out and threatened to kill him three times. The pack doctor and nurse chuckled when that happened so I switched and cussed at them. Now I feel terrible about that so I told them they could have a vacation. Our other pack doctor Sara would take over for a bit.

I was ready to start raising the next Alpha and possible Beta of our pack.

**************

*Edited*