Chapter 4

-IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I FELT BAD FROM THE CLIFFHANGER-

Chapter 4-

"Well Luna, it appears you guys will be having a girl!" He moved the wand around a little more and then said, "And a boy!" He exclaimed while wiping the excess gel off of my stomach.

"James please keep this a secret until we decide to tell the pack." Emmett asked.

"Of course Alpha."

James left the room giving Emmett and I some much needed privacy.

"Babe, this is amazing! Our lives are going to be great! Now we just have to get married." He said.

*******

"No Lacey. I don't want a stripper at my bachelorette party." I said for the millionth time.

Emmett and I had decided to call his Beta Xavier, his mate Alicia, Lacey, and Thomas over to help us finish our wedding plans. We couldn't wait to get married so we decided to set the date for one week. There was a lot to do in that span of time.

"I don't even want a bachelorette party and Emmett doesn't want a bachelor party." I said sternly. All this stress was adding up.

"Kitty, maybe we should take a break. This stress isn't good for you or the baby." Emmett said.

Yes he said baby instead of babies. We still hadn't told anyone of the twins.

"Yeah ok. Let's go get something to eat." I agreed and we walked hand in hand to the kitchen.

Emmett walked over to the pantry and I took a seat at the island. He pulled out some tortilla shells and went to the fridge and grabbed some shredded cheese. Mmm, quesadillas are one of my favorite foods!

He got out a skillet and started cooking up a few.

"So I think we should tell the pack tonight. We can hold a mandatory meeting with dinner." Emmett suggested.

"Sounds good to me I'm dying to tell Lacey."

"You two have gotten pretty close haven't you?" My mate asked me handing me my food.

"Yeah it's nice having a girl friend. We can talk about so much more." I said with my mouth filled. Very un-ladylike of me but who cares.

"Well I'm glad. But I have a surprise for you. I've decided to finish planning our wedding and make the rest a surprise for you. You already picked out our colors and everything you specifically wanted."

"Awe, oh my goodness that's adorable. Where did this come from?" I asked as I finished the last of my quesadilla.

"I don't want this to put any added stress on you or our babies."

"Knock yourself out. I'm sure I'll love it. I'm gonna go get started on cooking dinner for tonight's meeting." I said. I gave him a kiss and went to rally up some women in the pack to help me get started.

*******

The food was all prepared and set out as everyone was filing in the banquet hall. They each grabbed a plate and filled it to the top and found a spot to sit. Emmett waved me up to the stage and we ate together with his parents.

When it looked like everyone finished Emmett stood and helped me up.

He coughed and gathered everyone's attention.

"Thank you for coming even though it was mandatory." Everyone laughed at his little joke.

"Anyways," He continued. "My mate and I called you here today. You all already know she is pregnant with our child. Earlier today we went to see James to have him determine the gender. What he told us was quite a surprise."

"Just hurry up and fell us!" Lacey shouted from the crowd.

"A very impatient crowd I see. Anyways, without further ado, we are having a girl." Everyone cheered at that and Emmett waited for everyone to settle down.

"And a boy." He finished.

The whole pack stood up and clapped for us. I just hoped if the girl was born first they would accept her as the Alpha. Girls are just as tough as guys are. If not even more so.

*Edited*