Chapter 1: That Day

It was a terrible storm that happened the night... Twins were born, one beauty of an angel and the other the evil of a devil.

Crimson red eyes seem to glow as the figure stared at the girl giggling while running around. The emotions in their red eyes were hidden, years of bottling things as the figure was sitting on the tree branch. Watching the way the little girl was giggling to her brother.

"Armiiiin, what are you doing so far back?" The girl whined, making the blonde boy look up from the book he was reading. His sister's blue eyes were sparkling angelically in the sun as her blonde hair was pulled in pigtails.

"I'm coming sis, I'm coming." Armin said while closing his book, getting up to follow his sister and turned the corner to see some of the village boys there. His eyes widened, moving over to grab his sister's arm and try to pull her away. "W-we don't want any trouble-"

The book was knocked out of his hands, the blonde girl gasped while giving the bullies a look. "You're so mean!"

They laughed at her, pushing her to the ground. Armin's voice caught in his throat when he saw dangerous red eyes locked on the group. Panic heartbeats drummed in his ears, making it hard to focus as the most feared in the village walked toward the group. Th-the demon...

Armin thought, terrified. Feeling the terrifying feeling stick him to the ground as he was shaking in fear, the bullies laughing victorious at seeing Armin so frozen in fear in what they thought was them. Until one of them noticed the shadow of another figure, looking back before freezing in fear as well. Quickly grabbing at his buddy, yanking his shirt. "B-bro..."

"What? What the fuck are you pulling on..." His voice trailed off when he noticed the cold red eyes staring at them. Armin quickly fell to his knees, looking over at his sister and crawling over. "St-Stella..."

"W-what are d-doing here?" One of the boys asked the red eyed figure, their eyes narrowed at seeing them talking to them. This was the demon of the village, the one that the mothers told their children that misbehaved that they would be taken by the demon to never been seen again. Even the adults were unnerved by the red eyed person.

"You're in my territory." The demon said coldly, sending an unnerved shiver down the backs of the bullies. They looked between each other, choosing to live and quickly running off. The demon watched them the entire way, chuckling coldly. "Running like bitches with their tails tucked."

They glanced down to the blondes still on the ground, narrowing their eyes before turning and leaving them on the ground. Stella watched the demon walk off, not scared like her brother. Not when... When the demon seemed so... familiar.

:::::::::::::::

Desperate things make people so desperate things. Parents would sacrifice everything for the golden child.

The Recon Corp had returned from an expedition, people watched their return. Murmuring about how few there was, about how it was a waste of their tax dollars to provide titan food.

"Moses! Moses! My son, Moses... I... I can't find him..." A distressed mother panicked as she looked at all the injured coming back, praying that her son would be there. Her fear only rising when she couldn't find her son's face.

"This... is Moses' mother... Bring it." Someone ordered, another Scout bringing over a wrapped up cloth. Red eyes watched from the rooftops, their arms resting on their legs as their eyes were narrowed. Watching the way the mother broke down crying on the street.

Why is she crying? She should have known this was going to happen. The proclaimed demon thought, getting bored and getting up. The hood blocking the sunlight from their eyes, moving across the rooftops. While they were up here, they were in their own little world. Not worried about anything, not caring about anything.