Chapter 2: 104th Cadet Class

"Stop fighting! This is for your sister! Don't you want to help your sister?! Just give your life!"

Some time has passed, refugees took shelter in Wall Rose. Those in residents of Wall Rose didn't want to take in others when their famine was already an issue.

Though Sabbath left Armin that day, the blonde seemed to try and stay with them. No matter what, the blonde seem persistent to stay with them. The blonde seemed to attach on Sabbath, the last connection of his sister.

While Sabbath wanted nothing to do with any of them, they wanted to be left alone like they always had been, and they didn't want to have to constantly hear the people of Wall Rose complain everyday about the survivors being there.

Blood splattered on the ground, Sabbath's fist slamming into a garrison's nose. The soldier stumbling back and holding his now broken nose, Sabbath sneering where they were standing. This was another things Sabbath has been doing, splattering blood where they went. Always getting into fights.

"Sabbath!" That voice irked them, their hand letting go of the garrison soldier's shirt to drop him on the ground. Their head turned back to watch Armin running up to them, huffing and leaning against his knees. "Sabbath we need you!"

"What?"

"Come with me to get Eren, he's gotten in trouble."

Again...? That boy always seems to always get in trouble. Sabbath thought to theirselves, they could respect the fight that Eren had, but they still wanted to nothing to do with the group. "So?"

"It's some garrison he argued with." Garrison... Sabbath's always seemed to have a bone to pick with them. There's only been one garrison that they've been okay with. But other than that, Sabbath has been fighting every garrison they've seen.

"Do ya find joy in hitting kids ya pig?" Sabbath caught the garrison's attention, watching him turn to glance at them. "And who the hell are you?!"

He yelled at them, wanting to scare Sabbath but they weren't scared. Those from Wall Maria that was standing around knew exactly who those red eyes belonged to, people knew that this was called the demon.

"What does it matter? You wanted to hit him, so why not hit me?" Sabbath asked, watching the way that his fist clenched. Their body ducked, under his fist and turned enough for their boot to hit his side. He coughed, stumbling back and holding his side.

They threw their arms quickly to each side, popping their arms, as they lightly bounced on his feet for a split moment. Seeming to get ready to properly fight the garrison soldier. "So? What next pig?"

"Stop calling me that!"

"Or what? You're acting greedy, like a pig not wanting to share its food." Sabbath challenged him, watching the way his body seemed to shake in anger. "Well! It's you and your friends' fault!"

"I don't have friends." The garrison glanced back at the three, wondering then what the deal was with these three. "A-anyways! It's your fault! Filth like you shouldn't be here. You're stealing our food."

"Why don't you just throw yourself to the titans?" Sabbath asked, Armin's eyes widened at hearing their cold voice and emotionless question. Hissing out their name, Sabbath turned their head boredly. "What?"