Chapter 9: Shit Day

"You!" Sasha suddenly yelled, pointing at the white hair burglar. The figure jumped, heterochromic eyes staring at Sasha once they realized they were caught. One of their eyes were red and the other was purple. "Uhhh me."

A female's voice, Sasha concluded as she nodded to herself. But Sasha narrowed her eyes when she recognized the meat in the thief's hand. "Hey! I was coming in here for that."

"Well too bad! Finders keepers."

"But I wanted to surprise Sabbath with meat! But I also need to bring you back to prove that you're real!" Sasha exclaimed, pointing at the thief. The thief blinked, staring at the brunette. Not understanding what the hell she was rambling about. But Sasha grabbed their hand, "Come on!"

:::::::::::::::

The city looks so much different from on the wall than below. Sabbath thought, turning their head lightly to hear Jean talking about the military police. Making them scoff and Jean immediately turning at the disrespect. "What? Do you have a problem with the military police? Huh?"

They glared at him, turning around and beginning to walking away. Jean narrowed his eyes, immediately moving to Sabbath and reaching out to grab their shoulder. Their hand immediately snatched his arm, judo flipping them and slamming him into the ground. Any of the others could hear the breath leave his body with a wheeze. "What the fuck do you think you're doing by grabbing at me?"

"I just wanted to know what you had problem with the military police!" Jean exclaimed, his face getting smushed in the face against the concrete. "They're pigs."

His eyes widened at hearing their response, Sabbath letting go of him. Getting up and walking around, kneeling down a canon. "Sabbath! Hey Sabbath! Look I told you I had seen someone!"

Sasha yelled out while others were confused at hearing Sasha, a few wondering if she had meant dating someone before seeing her pulling along a white haired figure. One that was trying to hide their face without trying to make it obvious. "Who's that?"

Jean asked, Sabbath getting up from where they had been kneeled down. Sasha paused at realizing that she never had gotten in the burglar's name, turning to her quickly. But she didn't want to be exposed to anyone that could get her in trouble with the law! She bad multiple counts of stealing for fuck sake.

"So, this is who you said you saw?" Sabbath asked, Sasha turning quickly at hearing her friend's voice and nodding in agreement. Red eyes narrowed at the unknown person, Sabbath already not trusting. "And where did you see them once again?"

"Oh! She was stealing the same thing I was gonna! The meat! See!" Sasha took the meat from the burglar's hand, Sabbath glancing down at the meat. Now, they couldn't turn down any meat. While the other thief was staring at the meat that just got stolen from them, about to reach out for it to take back when Sabbath snatched their wrist. "Don't even think about it."

"But I stole that first!" They complained, arguing with Sabbath. Other cadets were surprised that someone was arguing with Sabbath, even they couldn't deny that it took guts to challenge them. Intriguing.

"We should report this." Jean said while standing up from the ground, his shoulder still in pain. Sabbath watched the way that this new person seemed ready to run, shaking their head and looking back at Jean. "Don't worry about it, we have what they were going to steal anyway. No harm done."

In reality, they didn't want to deal with any annoying officers. Out of the corner of their eye, they noticed Armin watching them. Making them roll their eyes before walking back to their cannon to sit down.

They didn't even care to know me or my name before Stella was killed. They knew me as everyone else did, a demon. Someone who was to be feared, something heartless. And now suddenly wants to be buddy buddy, no way in hell.