+ uno

+ uno

i didn't think she'd come to the anniversary reunion, since she had been away for several months and no one knew when she'd come back. sources speculated that with velvet rush's come back approaching, gianna would either be left out or forced to return.

but the last thing i had in mind was that i'd see her again on we got married

she walked across the room confidently--no longer the helpless girl everyone used to step all over. she passed by everyone, not stopping until she reached me.

i must have appeared in utter shock because she giggled and tapped me on the chin, saying, "what's the matter, kookie? close your mouth before a fly lands in it."

-

finally an update for this story? after so damn long?

yes. i have been super busy and honestly, everything just piled up at the end of the year slash beginning of this year. i was just unable to cope with all of that grief coupled with the struggles of my job.

okay. not long after jonghyun died, my dog nemo died. i had that dog since i was like eleven years old. so it was so painful to let him go. he was bound to die eventually though. he was eleven. and dogs average about fifteen years. still, it hurt a lot.

then my cat simba died last week. and then last friday, my car was hit. im fortunately okay. but my car was wrecked from the drivers side. im still really pissed and upset. yeah, its just a car. but i just got it in october, it was my dream car, and i paid for it myself. honestly, my parents have started having nightmares in which i die in a car crash. tbh i think that's how its gonna end for me too. i told my friend the other day that i always thought i would die young. but anyway, hopefully not.

i also had to start paying back my school debt recently, so im a little tight on money, which is why i havent posted the winners for my bts contest on here. but i have some money coming in this week, so i'll probably update you all on that later.

thank you for understanding!

-clary