+ twenty three

+ twenty three

it took a moment for him to clear his throat and formulate a response. he also had to sound like a loving husband in front of the cameras. "as much as i'd like that..." his voice cracked nervously, "not while the cameras are rolling."

i nodded my head in agreement. "i guess i'll wait and make some popcorn so we can watch a movie together after."

"sounds good." jungkook smiled, past his moment of shyness.

now he walked over and leaned in, pressing his lips to mine, which i gladly accepted. then he turned and left for the bathroom.

just as he left the room, i heard a rumbling outside that made me jump in my seat. the rumbling was followed by a flash and my stomach felt uneasy. my heart dropped as i saw a flash outside our flat window.

there was a storm coming.

-

i was going to post all of the new updates back to back, but i ended up falling asleep because i was so tired. but im back, as i said earlier. and i have updates to post. so i hope you all like them.

right now it is fourth of july in my country, which marks or independence day.

its a crazy mess of fireworks outside. they're not gonna let me sleep later today. but its okay. i had a nap and i feel refreshed.

-clary