+ fourteen

+ fourteen

we were set to film under a new premise. the married couples from the previous season would come back, upon popular demand, mostly because jungkook and my episodes had gotten high ratings due to his popularity.

this time we would continue as married, but the producers had more in mind.

they wanted us to live under the same roof, and for us to take care of a child. a child actor had been assigned to every couple for us to take care of as though they were our own.

ours had been a little girl named cindy lynn, and she was half foreign just like i was. she instantly fell in love with jungkook. but she wasn't very nice to me.

-

when your fake daughter likees her fake father, but not you. lol

things are going to get interesting again as we get to the mid part of the story. just this onee book and then two more before this series is over. i'm feeling a bit sad and i almost don't want it to end.

but i will be writing more bts stories in the future, so please stay tuned for that.

right now i have "park jimin" (taehyung fic), "post it notes" (jimin fic), and milk (yoongi fic) posted as well and they're not part of this series. they are stand alone fics. so please check those out if you have the chance. 

thank you!

-clary