+ twenty five

+ twenty five

he walked over and lifted up the table cloth to see me there, eyes shut and my face covered with the duvet. he knelt by my side, hair dripping wet leaving droplets everywhere.

in the power outage he didn't have time to get dry and put his clothes back on quickly to come check on me. "what are you doing under the table?" he asked me.

i parted my lips to speak, but before any words could come out, thunder resounded in the windows of the apartment, shaking everything.

i instead let out another scream and jumped into his arms, crying my eyes out. my hands desperately trying to find shelter and feeling safe only with him. he held me without question and tried to relax me.

his hands stroking my hair. "shh...everything's going to be fine."

"i'm scared, kookie." i said to him.

"don't be." he reassured me.

-

now she wants his help. lol

but i get it. phobias get the best of people. i have a phobia of heights, so when my boss asked me to climb a ladder and fix one of the menu screens, i almost had a heart attack.

special thanks to one of my co-workers who is also a friend of mine. he noticed this and jumped to my rescue. he said he would fix it, i just had to give him instructions on how to do it. so that was nice.

i get how gianna feels. you feel helpless.

-clary