.fifty.

.fifty.

jungkook and i had just finished up recording a duet together, a collaboration which would be released in the next few weeks.

as we left the studio, jungkook reached for my hand and held it in his. we left the building together, my eyes glancing down at our entwined fingers in disbelief. everything had been resolved and we were finally together after months of hardships.

i had let go of my petty resentments and embraced what was coming.

"hoseok hyung invited us all to lunch." jungkook commented as he swiped on his phone screen through his texts. "he wants us to meet his girlfriend melody."

i gave a nod of my head, uttering a simple, "okay."

each of us were growing up, maturing, and finding people who loved us. i wasn't the exception. we were all headed into a new stage in our lives.

-

so there is this one last chapter and then the epilogue. 

are you all excited for this? and then after the epilogue we are OFFICIALLY DONE WITH THIS SERIES. like what even is that? i have been writing this series for about two years and its finally over.

i don't count "idol" because its a spin off, even though it totally is part of the series.

but anyway, thank you all loads for reading.

-clary