+ forty six

+ forty six

jin and sofia got married a few weeks after, and we were all invited to the wedding. sofia had even invited areum, since she was going anyway as her brother's date.

there were also no more conflicts between all of us.

it seemed that ever since she had started dating isko, she had become far less problematic. at the wedding, she even apologized to me for all the bullying she had put me through when we were in a group.

i told her that everything was in the past. i would forget as long as she was genuinely sorry for what she did.

isko also genuinely congratulated jungkook and i on our relationship, saying that if that hadn't happened, he would have never started talking with areum.

it had been such a strange turn of events, but it ended up working out well for everyone.

-

just a couple more minutes before i have to get going.

but let me know in the comments -- would you like it if i started another series? or would you prefer just separate little stories on their own? i have started doing both, but i would like to know which you all like best.

so let me know what you think. also, if you have any questions for me on this series or any of the characters, let me know and i will try to answer them as best as i can.

-clary