2.

summer's pov:

after getting ready i was completely exhausted. i had no motivation to do anything besides finish off this bottle and watch americas next top model for the next hour.

pulling out my phone out of boredom i open up the yellow and white ghost snapchat app and start using the filters immediately.

the makeup covered up my hangover and nothingness and the filter made me look like a decent human being for the moment.

i scrolled through all the filters, the puppy dog 'hoe' filter wasn't in my interest, but the cute little pink beads suited my attitude.

i pressed on the white button and started to record, acting like i was a normal 16 year old girl who didn't drink or act like a bag of trash every minute of the week.

"hey guys, dads planning another surprise for me, let's hope it doesn't suck like last time!" my fake smile was so cheesy and stupid that it kind of creeped me out.

ill admit, im a very happy person but i just don't like it when my life comes out to the public.

never have, never will. but i can't help it, i was born into a life of fame and glory.

i have to act like there's nothing wrong with me or my life, i have to put on a personal persona for the public eye.

if i don't, i get tons of articles with the annoying headlines.

'summer murillo, a problem child?'

'hollywood undead's next hit, summer murillo battered!'

oh and my favorite one of them all.

'will dannys girl be the next deuce?'

all of which is a reason why im so cautious on social media. i for one, do not want to be slandered.

after looking over the small snap i went ahead and posted it onto my public story.

and the life of a celebrity's daughter, everybody decided to send me messages. all of which usually said, 'you're so beautiful.'

'you look amazing today!'

'i love you so much.'

or if you wanna count all the bad messages from others you can count those too.

'you're so ugly, kill yourself.'

'are you lesbian or something?'

'omg what happened to your face?'

'you're so fat and ugly you will never have a boyfriend, or a girlfriend.'

the list could go on and on into forever but i don't wanna get into that.

i started scrolling through my friends stories, avas was the first one.

her name 'shitbrick' credits to the american pie franchise.

it was a picture of her with small white block letters, the words on my screen saying, 'summers surprise is so lit!' showing a picture of a few bags of victoria's secret and hot topic in her hands.

as i looked at when it was posted, it said it was yesterday around 2:30 in the afternoon.

it sparked my curiosity but i managed to keep it on the down-low going down to my other friends snap stories.

i saw uncle j's story, just pictures of him and my dad when they were touring a few years ago. his captions stupid as hell, 'been over 10 years with this fag.'

i cracked a laugh at my uncle and his usage of social media. he just isn't cut out for it, neither am i but that's what makes me so close to my uncle.

the more i went down i saw luke hemmings daughter, ashley's story.

i haven't talked to ashley for a while so i decided to look at her story and see what she was up to.

"oh my god annalee just got drunk for the first time ever!" and then it shows micheal cliffords red headed daughter drunk off her ass. i could tell that it was her first time, she was a lightweight.

i was like that at first, smiling back at my painful memory of the dizziness and loss of words as i yelled at everyone around me.

ahhh, the good ol' days.

"summer baby, come downstairs!" my dad yelled from downstairs, i could just hear the anticipation and excitement in his voice.

my stomach went a little light, "okay, ill be down." i looked at my bottle and took the last drink before walking downstairs.

i straightened my black muscle tee shirt and looked back down at my white jeans one last time as i reached the bottom of the steps, everyone i knew was there.

ava, uncle jordan, uncle george and jorel. uncle dylan, andy and juliet biersack were there with their son, chase. you can name off anyone my dad and i knew and they were there.

"surprise!" they all yelled in unison.

i couldnt understand why i had this surprise party but i still smiled in shock as i saw all the gifts and people there.

my dad had his camera out and so did all my uncles.

"so summer, you've always been homeschooled and i know that you're getting older and it's time for me to start giving you more freedom so,"

he handed me an envelope and smiled at me, my brows brunched up in confusion at the layers of paper in my hand.

i started to open it as i pulled out a huge piece of paper, opening it i started to read out loud at the foreign words on the white sheet.

"miss' summer christine rae murillo, we are so happy to hear that your father has applied you to our private education system. we are pleased to have you here at outward bates private high school, we have many teenagers in the public eye like you so no need to be shy or out of place. we have all your classes ready for this year! we can't wait to see you this year! welcome to outward bates!"

i honestly couldn't comprehend what was going on, i was going to an actual school with other people my age and other people who were also born into a famous family like i was.

"oh my god, i-" i was so nervous, excited, happy, sad. i was every emotion in one, it was an amazing feeling.

"ava and i go there. this will be our second year there. trust me it's awesome there, you'll love it." chase said with a cheesy smile on his face.

his face was sculpted just like his fathers, if i didn't listen, andy would tell me otherwise.

"don't worry, sum. you'll fit in." he smiled and gave me a hug, i smiled at him and went to my dad, giving him a huge hug.

"thank you so much, i love you dad."

he put his huge hand on my head, giving me a kiss on my head, "you're welcome."

--------------
ok bye