5.

summer's pov:

"well you know, it's gonna be another boring, long day in the hell hole for me and a beautiful, welcoming day for you, darling." her big brown eyes flashing me with boredom and uninterest.

that didn't help me or make me any happier that she didn't bother telling me about the time length from now to then, beforehand.

although, it wouldn't have made any difference anyways since the party was today and i literally just found out about this school less than six hours ago.

"come on ava, it possibly can't be that bad," i looked at her then down at the tacky uniform i was handed as a gift, what a horrible gift.

"besides the uniform." i sighed at the outfit and laid down on the bed next to her, looking at her eyes. she had beautiful eyes, she always thought she didn't because of their plain color, which isn't plain at all.

they were so brown, they were like those chocolate pools from the charlie and the chocolate factory movie.

you know, the chocolate pools that augustus just couldn't resist, he was so in love with the chocolate that he just dived into the delicacy.

that's how dark of brown her eyes were, her blonde hair always had a little bit of curl to it but now it was a blue-black color, she always told me that it matched her eyes exactly but in my opinion it was always a little bit darker than her chocolate eyes.

her hair was crimped and short, and no it wasn't short like a boys but it was short to her shoulders, it was kinda long.

my hair was always long, it used to be blonde like my moms but i recently dyed it to a denim blue color, it was kind of a pastel blue, kind of a grey and light blue if you wanted to get technical with it.

i didn't wanna look like the one person who wasn't there for me, simply because i didn't want to and second because i don't wanna copy somebody's style or look, it just isn't me.

"oh you think that it's not gonna be so hard or anything? please, we all think that." she looked at me and sat up, rubbing her hands on her face, "damn it."

she still had a full face of makeup on, seeing that her tan hands had the foundation on it, tracing every single pattern of her fingerprint.

it was like the black ink at those jails and prisons, it was so troubling to get it off.

"what? you need a makeup remover wipe?" yea, you'd think that i wouldn't have makeup remover being such band trash, but nope.

sometimes i gotta wear makeup, not because i want to, but because of publicity and the cameras thrown into my line of vision when im out at the mtv awards, movie premieres, red carpet. you name it.

ive always hated the idea of makeup because it takes someone who looks like handcrafted beauty and morphs them to look like someone you wouldn't be able to recognize later on.

another reason for it, it makes someone feel like they have a complex.

for example, oh if i don't wear makeup then he won't like me, oh if i don't wear makeup, i won't be popular or pretty.

there's more and more that i could go through if i wanted to but im simply too lazy and i don't have the will or care to.

all i have to say, ava was beautiful without it. she has the clearest skin, it was milky and tan. she had a few freckles which always complimented her skin and eyes. she had long eyelashes and big eyes. she had the perfect bone structure, the contour wasn't even needed, it came natural to her.