Thranduil x You

Imagine; Imagine sleepily stirring, hearing footsteps close by, only to open your eyes and have Thranduil glaring directly at you with his blade inches from your throat.

Taken from @rememberkingthranduil on Instagram.

---

"Choose your next words wisely, mortal" The King in front of you growled harshly. His glare like sharp steal daggers piercing through your very nervous form.

His long silver hair pooling around his silver elven armour, its elegant designs glinting in the breaks of sun under the trees.

"I.. didn't hear them." You spoke shaking slightly in fear.

The Kings eyes narrowed dangerously.

"Excuse me?" he spoke with his teeth gritted together, your breathing hitched as he pressed the cool blade further against your skin, the tip of the blade indenting slightly into the crook of your neck threateningly.

"I'm s-sorry!" You pleaded, your back finding its way further into the harsh bark of the woodland tree that you must have fallen asleep against.

You had heard of this woodland King and his unforgiving cold and icy nature, you never expected him to bare down upon you in this manner, let alone meet him.

You had travelled into the night, tired and unable to bare walking any further, sipping down under a huge tree which you in no mind thought belonged to the Elven King of the Woodland Realm.

"Why are you sleeping against the King's tree?" he hissed, his glare never letting up.

You glanced upward to see the beginnings of the suns rays seeping through the high grown branches and leaves of the tree you were currently under.

The King's tree.

The first tree of the Greenwood, said to hold the very soul of the forest, the very soul that was connected to it's current King.

Your eyes widened.

"Forgive me... I.. didn't know I had traveled this far in, I in no way wanted to end my journey in the Greenwood forests... your grace." You spoke quickly and rather sheepishly.

With a moment of silence between the two of you that seemed to last forever, he made a single hand gesture and lowered his sword as he took a step back, he was much taller now he wasn't leaning down and you gulped.

Two guards past the King as he spoke in a silver language you couldn't understand, though it did make you linger upon his face, its melodic accent drawing you in despite your mind telling you to turn and run for your life.

You were hauled to your feet, a guard on either arm.

"Blind them and bind their hands" The King commanded.

You felt your eyes narrow as your mouth opened to protest that you meant no harm as the King turned from you without another word.

A brown bag then covered your head and blinded you as you attempted to struggle feeling your hands being bound behind your back as you were pushed along.

"Where are you taking me?" You shrieked. "I didn't mean it, please! You can't do this!" you protested loudly, growling through your teeth.

"Oh would you shut them up." You heard the King grumble.

A gag came over your mouth as you whimpered slightly, squealing as you felt yourself being picked up off the ground and sat on what felt like a saddle.

You growled and squirmed, you didn't care if you fell off, you wouldn't be killed whilst you were innocent!

You heard the same melodic voice, as a much more built and larger frame sitting on the horse behind you.

The King?

Wait... that noise.. this wasn't a horse!

You felt your breath stricken.

An Elk?

You yelped as it took to the ground at a fast gallop, feeling yourself almost fall.

A protective arm came around your waist, pulling you against the Kings chest as you continued to ride into the forest.

You held on for what felt like a lifetime.

"Edra- i annon" You heard the King yell in a loud tone, you winced against his hold as you felt his arm pull you in closer upon hearing a loud rumbling noise up ahead.

Soon the sound of travel against the ground became much more prominent and began to echo as more voices were heard.

You were inside the Woodland Realm.

You felt the Elk halted as the King moved to dismount.

You squeaked as you felt yourself lifted off, and then your gag was removed along with the bag.

With your eyes squinted from the sudden light, and you felt yourself come off balance slightly at the unsheathed sword directly behind you.

"Relax child, I am releasing your bonds" The King spoke softly behind you, his hands gently moving yours as you heard the sword cut through the elven ropes. Your hands came free and you turned automatically to punch the King in the chest.

You immediately regretted your decision as he was wearing full armour.

"Well... that was stupid of you" he commented with a slight smirk against his lips,

As you rubbed your hands you glanced up with an annoyed glint.

"Why did you do that?"

"No one can know the location to my Kingdom except those who follow the path my people made, you were found deep within and certainly not on any path, your Kin is forbidden to enter my forests." he spoke simply.

"Then... Then why did you bring me here?" You yelled impatiently.

"To offer you food, water and a comfortable place to rest..." The King answered with a raised brow.

"I mean you could have ju- wait, what?" You spoke with a lightened tone, blinking not sure whether you had heard him correctly.

"You're (Y/N) are you not?" He spoke, sheathing his sword.

"Y-yes"

"Yes, your father has been looking for you, he sent out word." He dipped his head down then as if to scold you.

"Oh.." you glanced down in guilt.

"Come, we will discuss your relocation to Greenwood over dinner." He smiled, turning as his hair swayed sassily.

"Re-reloacation?" You mouthed.

"(Y/N)? Are you joining me?" Thranduil called out as you hurriedly ran along the halls to follow him.