The Fellowship protects you.

Imagine: Imagine being the ring bearer and having the fellowship protect you...

Taken from 'RememberKingThranduil' Tumblr.

****

Aragon: Hears your scream and rushes to your aid immediately, slaughtering the orcs and carrying your trembling body back to camp.  

Legolas: Finds orcs trying to carry you away, kills them with grace and drops to his knees to embrace you in a long hug as he lets out a relieved sigh.  

Frodo: Sees you fall into the river unconscious as an orc hits you with the stud of their weapon, he jumps in to pull you out and rolls you onto your side whilst water spills from your mouth.  

Boromir: Jumps in front of an orcs sword in just the nick of time, countering it with his own as he pushes the orc back and plunges his sword into its chest, before turning and telling you to run.  

Gandalf: From a higher point he observes guards making crude comments about you as they whistle when you walk past, he then sends several fireballs down to light their pants on fire, chuckling towards you as you giggle seeing what he has done.  

Gimli: Openly insults and growls at anything that offends/ threatens you, he is loyal to a fault by also helping you clean your weapons and always watches out for you. 

Pippin & Merry: Not big fighters but if you're down or upset they will often tell you funny stories or jokes and mess around to make you laugh and lighten the atmosphere. If that doesn't work they tackle you and tickle you until they are convinced you're feeling better.  

Sam: He is your best friend who will follow you anywhere just to make sure your safe and grounded, he constantly looks out for you and reminds you of who you are. He reminds you of how strong, brave and courageous he is to be with you.