Thorin x You x Company

Imagine: Imagine saving the company from an ambush only for Thorin to become infatuated with you, afterwards he demands you travel with the company, you smugly play hard to get and he sees this before throwing you over his shoulder. 

Taken from @remberkingthranduil on instagram.

Collaborated with @lady_of_silver_fountains on instagram.

*****

Bilbo scrunched his face in disarray as he blew into an old torn piece of fabric ripped from Bofur's shirt, longing for his prized handkerchief now more than ever before,

"You'll get used to it Lad, a quest such as this is no place for such intricate things."  Balin assured.

Bilbo still unconvinced, pouted anyway.

Gandalf kicked the side of his horse, moving up to be beside Thorin, he uttered something before pushing on ahead.

"Uncle, where is he going?" Fili inquired.

"To scout ahead" Thorin spoke in a warry tone, still unsure of the Wizards plan, "Moving on" he called as the company began to follow in behind him.

They entered into the forest just outside of Bree as nightfall claimed any light they may have used to help guide them on their path,  Bilbo stuck close as he could to Balin, seeing as Gandalf still hadn't returned.

"He's late." Bilbo muttered,

Bilbo huffed in frustration, not meaning that at all by his statement.

"Keep close." Thorin spoke in a lower tone, "We're being watched"

The company turned their heads frantically, the ponies whined, Dwalin stuck close by Thorin grumbling.

****

You could see the company from under your cloaked hood, hidden from their eye.

Did these dwarves not know of the scouting warg packs roaming these areas?

You clenched your fists over the axes in your palms, the leather gloves scrunching at your strength.

You had seen the company wander into the forest, you yourself had been here gathering stone, being a blacksmith it was your job to clean and prepare the weapons for the Master of Bree and his guards, it wasn't the best job but it put food on the table.

Moving forward slightly but keeping out of sight you watched the leader of their company mutter something and soon after the entire company seemed more alert.

Good, you thought.

Being half human, half dwarf, you weren't as tall nor as nimble.

But you could fight, with every weapon you made and smithed.

You moved forward again, wanting to get a closer look at the leader, his voice was deep and commanding.

You caught sight of the tattoo's on the big one's forearms, the pattern and symbols told you that he was quite formidable.

"Right ye' are" He nodded, falling in behind the dwarves.

You took a closer look at the leader now, running through the forest to keep up with the ponies, even though they were only trotting.

You crouched, covering your nose as you smelt it, rotting flesh.

"Awe, what is that!" a hobbit exclaimed.