Thranduil x Legolas x You

Imagine: Imagine both King and Prince falling for you, only for King Thranduil to call you to his chamber and lock the door, Legolas already there too. They wish to settle this and find out who you would prefer.

(This is nothing like how Tolkien depicts elves btw, this is just a pure sensual king/prince/you that was requested on my Instagram.)

Taken from @remberkingthranduil on instagram. 

*****

"Ada, I see how you look at (Y/n)..." Legolas paused, his back to his father.

Thranduil stood over the body of the corpse he had just beheaded, an orc, no less. The tone of his ion concerned him, so he lifted his gaze slightly in order to show his acknowledgement.

"I look at (y/n) as all others do, as an acquaintance, nothing more Ionneg" He spoke sternly, as if to end the conversation right here and now, he had no intention of discussing this topic with him.

"Ada, you cannot lie to me, I am your son" Legolas pressed, "(y/n) is young, almost half your age, a young adult in your eyes!"

"And what's it to YOU?" Thranduil had enough and turned on his son, his steal gaze piercing through him.

Legolas did not wince like normal, nor did he move back out of his father's way.

"Ionneg..." Thranduil immediately regretted his tone, for what he saw in his sons eyes he recognised all too well.

"...I'm in love, father." Legolas confessed.

Thranduil found himself blinking in disbelief, "...You can't be, you.. you think what you feel for (Y/N) is real?" He found his composure and stared down at him, willing his son to try to challenge his opinion.

"Well... granted I am not as accustomed to the emotion of love as y-"

"No, you are not..." Thranduil cut him off as he stepped forward again, "...do not give yourself hope where there is none." he all but whispered.

Legolas stood with his mouth agape, if he could hate his father, he felt he could at this moment.

*****

You stood outside the Throne room, your hand up and ready to knock as you heard the conversation between King and Prince.

"They love someone..." You spoke to yourself, you felt your heart burn within your chest, your eyes watered.

"(Y/n)?"

Legolas's soft voice startled you and you looked up, unable to hide your pain quick enough, you looked down ashamed.

"I was... just coming to report.. the uh.." You tried to say, but you felt your breath shaking. "..Forgive me" You sobbed, running from him.

"(Y/n)! Wait!" Legolas called after you, running along to catch up to you, catching your wrist and pulling you against his chest, his hands entangled in your hair as he willed you to look at him.

"Please... it's silly... I... have my duties I must complete, please my Lord, leave me be" You protested.

"Legolas, unhand (Y/n), now." Thranduil's cool voice came from behind you both, you gasped and jumped so fast out of his arms, a look of utter dismay across your face as you dipped your head silently and turned on your heels to run back to your quarters.

"Why did you command that of me?" Legolas spoke, rather annoyed.

"(Y/n) Heard our conversation, that much is quite evident." He smirked slightly, "Though I have a better way to settle this..."