Chapter II

Safehouse
May

In the south-side of the stellar city, was a not so stellar neighbourhood. Uninhabited and run down was the area, just a block away from the neighbourhood.

A century old abandoned townhouse with it's disdain outlook warding off people from exploring the insides.
But behind the door were two security cameras and microphones.

Further into the house was an elevator heading upward, to the offices, where the business happens, and one heading downstairs, where the work happens.

The underground interiors held weaponry, machinery, a mini drug factory, holding cells, training rooms, tech rooms, an underground vault, the works.
It's a new place, but the boys think that it's equipped enough for now, because their parents can't know that the money they provide their children with is going into running a newfound gang. So they can't ask for too much, now can they?

Taehyung walked up to the door, knocking six times in rhythm. He placed himself in front of the peephole that conducted a retinal scan before the door automatically unlocked. He takes the elevator that goes down, finding himself on the floor where he trains.

The Firearms Unit

Shabby rag dolls, target boards, a few guns and their respective ammunition, were stationed in this area, all thanks to Hoseok and his contacts.

Running his finger over the smooth, matte finished weapons, he picked up a gat, spinning quickly, shooting at a board multiple times, right in the omphalos, never missing a single shot. He shook his head, in attempts to move the hair that shielded his angry eyes.

Usually, the simple sound of a gun shot triggers a person's fight or flight reaction, makes your heart race, your palms sweaty and even stops your bodily processes in that moment. But for Taehyung? It was like an opiod to him, being the marksman that he is.

The Server Room

'I've located where they keep the money. What we're looking for is right... here.', Seokjin points at a digital image on Yoongi's laptop.

'I'm guessing so too, it's heavily guarded.', Yoongi said.

'But we can get through it, right Yoongi?', Namjoon asked.

Yoongi sighed, 'I'm a technical hacker, not a hardwire engineer. You'll have to figure out how to get in while you're there.'

'Fine. Let's brief the squad.', Namjoon said, taking the elevator up to the boardroom.

The Boardroom

One by one, the men entered the room; Jungkook and Taehyung looking skeptical, Hoseok and Jimin confused.

'Are we finally going to do it?', Hoseok asked as his right leg bounced impatiently.

Sitting at the desk, with his hands clasped together, 'Yes, we are.', Namjoon said.

'What?', Jimin asked.

'We're going on a heist.', Seokjin said, opening his agenda.

'A- A bank robbery? That's crazy!', Taehyung's face showing disbelief.

'You know it.', Jungkook smugly smiled, excited about their first job.

The boys discussed their plan inside out, absolutely nervous and partly excited; for they love the thrill of it.

'Just remember,', Namjoon reminded, 'Keep an eye on the time.'

au. n. are you excited for what's yet to come?