Chapter XII

Safehouse
July

'Quick, move away from the window!', Namjoon breathlessly said, barging into the room with flailing arms.

Taehyung and Jimin didn't have time to react as something made a hole in the glass, falling to the ground. The circular object was barely noticeable while it furiously beeped sending the boys into a panicking frenzy.

 The circular object was barely noticeable while it furiously beeped sending the boys into a panicking frenzy

The room exploded, everything ruined due to the little bomb that rolled into their room. The walls were brought down, the neighbouring rooms on the first floor being affected too.

Their boardroom, server room and all their hard work. Demolished.

So was Taehyung, Namjoon and Jimin.

Apartment

BREAKING NEWS: PRINCESS OF WALES TO BE MARRIED THIS MONTH

'Yoo-Yoongi, hyung!', Hoseok croaked out.

'Huh?', Yoongi's spectacle framed face popped into the living room.

Hoseok tried pushing himself off the couch grimacing in agony.

'No, no, sit down!', Yoongi rushed to his side, 'What happened?'

Hoseok simply pointed to the screen where a reporter stood before the Buckingham Palace.

'We are here in London, England on this fine day, going about the prep for the Royal Wedding.', the reporter spoke, 'The wedding is to be held this fall, right here in the Marble Hall, which will be telecasted worldwide, after which the to-be-married royalty have planned a commendable reception for friends, family and celebrities all over the world.'

The camera captured videos and pictures of hundreds of servants sprucing up and decorating the halls. Soon, an array of paintings and jewellery were being recorded.

The sparkle of the gemstones reflected in the greedy eyes of the two men.

'Here we have one of the recipients of an invitation to the function. Do tell us what you're most excited  to see.'

Panning to a supermodel all dressed in Dolce, her thick European accent lulled, 'Well, I'm most excited to tour the galleries, they have a lovely range of-'

'WAIT! WHAT WAS THAT?', Yoongi's eyes jumped out of his sockets.

 On the television was a slideshow of the gallery.

Hoseok's mouth dropped as he too set his eyes on the perfectly cut diamond, secured in a clear box on display.

'Wow.', they said in unison.

Harvey's

Blood.

That's all Jungkook was thinking about.

'I'm losing so much blood.'

'I can't move.'

Jungkook tried his best but he wasn't able to cope with his denying body.

The gash on top of his head was oozing blood, but stopped soon, as there was no blood entering his head anymore. His breathing ceased and he was paralyzed.

'You kill my partner, I torture you.', the goon limped towards Jungkook, after mournfully looking at his dead partner.

The thug spat on the ground before picking Jungkook's body up by the feet.

He dragged Jungkook by the legs, his hair sweeping the floor. Recoiling, like a batter about to swing at a ball, the man was going to slam Jungkook's body into the glass panel of the door.

Immediately, blood surged into Jungkook's brain after his body was upside down for so long. He audibly gasped for air, before his eyes opened wide and his vision cleared.

But his vision depicted glass that simply came closer and closer to his face.

Safehouse

An ear-piercing boom made the walls rumble and the dry-wall crumble around Seokjin.

'Fuck.'

Armed criminals barged into the Safehouse.

Seokjin ran to the three men who lay on the floor, yelling for them to wake up.

Jimin groaned, rubbing his head as he pushed himself onto his feet.

'Namjoon! Taehyung!', Jimin screamed shaking Taehyung's body.

Namjoon used the door to pull himself up, running to Taehyung's side.

He checked his pulse when a bullet came flying at them from outside.

'Oh my God, we need to take him somewhere safe, Jin-', Namjoon turned to Seokjin.

Who wasn't anywhere to be seen.

'Urgh!'

Namjoon rolled Taehyung onto his shoulders, taking him out of the room.

Meanwhile, Jimin reloaded his gun, squinting his eyes to see who was shooting. As he hid beside the window, peeking, he noticed a glimmer in between the leaves.

The glimmer of silky blonde hair.

au. n.

an update? yes im as shocked as you are

my apologies!