Chapter VIII

The Fairtown Casino
July

The sight of V, hanging onto the back of a hefty guard's neck, getting flung around, made Jimin leave Illiana and run towards them.

The guard bent forward, flinging V upside down, onto the ground. He groaned as his back hit the cold, hard marble floor.

Jimin ran up to the man, kicking his knees causing the guard to buckle. He jumped forward, throwing a punch straight at him, square in the jaw.
The minder ran to Jimin, pushing him to the ground, as they grappled on the floor.

Sighing out of boredom, Illiana stepped out of the elevator, walking towards the two wrestling.
She pulled out a peculiar looking lipstick.

'Sdat'sya.', she is said to the guard.

He looked at her immediately standing up.

'Femme Fatale.', he said, putting his hand in the air.

'Konechno.', she smiled.

She popped the cap of the lipstick off, as she pointed it at the guard. A silent bullet shot him between the eyes as he fell backwards, flat on the ground.

V's glared at the dead man with his mouth open, complementing the blank expression on his face. He turned to look at Jimin.

'Why did I get the damn crossbow? Do you know how hard it was to hide?'

___________________

'Sawyers is getting up, heading into the right wing.', Jin told the boys.

He followed Sawyers and his posse, lagging a bit behind.

'He's headed for the men's bathroom.'

'Finally.', J said.

'There are four guards, two outside the restroom, two inside.', Jin cleared.

Jungkook and J got out of hiding, walking towards the men's bathroom.

'Get Sawyer's and take him to the highest floor.', RM said, 'Good luck.'

Two guards stood outside the bathroom. Jungkook and J nodded and grinned at the guards who just stared at the two idiots.

They pranced inside, rather happily.
They still haven't gotten the 'act natural' facade down.

J whistled his way over to a urinal just next to Sawyers' the same time Jungkook pretended to wash his hands.

The two guards who stood inside, eyed Jungkook and J suspiciously.

Making it seem like he was going to unzip his pants, J quickly grabbed Sawyers by the neck, getting him in a chokehold.

The two guards pulled out their guns aiming for J, but Jungkook disarmed one of them, kicking him in the groin, taking his gun as the bodyguard dropped to his knees in pain.

Jungkook passed the gun to J, who swiftly caught it, digging it into Sawyer's head.

'What are you doing? Shoot 'em!', Sawyer's choked out in his thick Texan accent.

'If you do so much as aim at us, he's dead.', J spoke.

The guard on the floor got hit in the back of the head by Jungkook, rendering him unconscious.

The other guard lowered his gun, slowly... Before yelling.

'We have a situation get in here!', he called for the two guards outside.

'Oh, great.', Jungkook circled his head back before lurching towards the bodyguard.

He dragged him into an empty stall as the guard tried shooting in different directions. Jungkook shoved his head into the commode, pushing him in further with all his might as the guard tried to wriggle free.

Another guard came into sight, ready to attack Jungkook. When he came close enough, Jungkook kicked the stall's door, which hit the bodyguard in the face and he stumbled back.

Flushing the toilet with his leg, the man in Jungkook's grip stopped fighting against him, indicating that he was dead.

Jungkook took the gun from him, aiming it at the other two guards.

One, who was fighting J as Sawyer's freed himself from the chokehold he was in.

Distracted by Sawyers trying to run away, Jungkook didn't see the bodyguard that came at him.
He clutched Jungkook's neck, pointing the gun to his head.

'Sawyer's... Is... Getting... Away...', Jungkook breathed out as his face turned purple.

'I'm on it.', Jin said, following their prey.

The guard fighting J shot at him, the bullet taking a chunk of flesh off of his arm. His suit tore, blood oozing out of the wound, staining his navy blue outfit.

An audible gasp left his mouth, but not because of the excruciating pain.

J marched toward the guard. His nostril flaring, eyes shining in rage.

'THIS!', he shot at the minder's kneecap.

Letting out an ear-piercing scream, the man fell to the ground, still trying to back away from J.

'WAS!', J shot his arm that tried to comfort the injured knee.

Trying with all his strength to slide away from J with one hand, the man had tears streaming down his face.

'BALENCIAGA!', he screamed, shooting the guard in the chest.

J turned to see Jungkook being choked to death. He watched the trigger of a gun being pulled, right at Jungkook's temple.

Being the plinkster that he is, he aimed at the guard, holding the gun at shoulder level with both his hands, he fired his gun like he was in a Terminator movie.
The bodyguard dropped to the ground like a floppy rag doll and Jungkook heaved, trying to breathe oxygen into his lungs.

___________________

'Are you two okay?', RM asked.

'Yeah.', J said, helping Jungkook up, 'But we lost Sawyers.'

'He's heading to one of the floors on top, making some phone calls.', Jin replied.

'I think he's either calling the police or the police have already been called because of the gunshots.', Suga said.

'Uh, guys...', someone softly spoke into the mic.

'V?', RM asked.

'We're in a bit of a situation...', Jimin whispered.

'Where are you?', RM questioned.

'Sixth floor. Hiding. Sawyers is right here.', V informed.

'Then trap the bait while I call Iosif.'

Jimin, V and Illiana came out of hiding, encircling Sawyers. He turned to them, his hands in the air.

'There are more of ya'll? Neat. Let's see how ya like the cops.', Sawyers smirked.

V's face drained of colour. Jimin looked at Illiana, silently communicating with her through his eyes. He punched Sawyers in the centre of his face, knocking him out cold. His body slumped onto V, who struggled to hold the two hundred pound hillbilly in his arms.

'Take him to the roof! Go!', Jimin yelled at V and Illiana.

Guns were being fired downstairs. People screamed so loud, it was deafening.

'The cops are here, I'm out.', Jin said, exiting the building.

'Cops?', J said, eyes wide.

'It's fine, we can take them...', Jungkook said, not very sure himself.

'The entire casino is on lockdown. All exits are blocked, I don't know how you're going to do this.', Suga said.

au.n.
you worried for bts?