Chapter III

East Reserve Bank
May

Jin shifted the gear into neutral, effortlessly parking the car. He reached for his transceiver,

'We're here.', he spoke into it.

'Good.', RM spoke from the other end, 'Taehyung, you ready?'

'I've been waiting here for an hour, hurry the fuck up.'

RM rolled his eyes as Taehyung's voice flowed into his ear.

'Now, boys, I need you go according to plan. Walk in casually and pay attention to the time.'

'Got it.', J said, grabbing his briefcase, opening the car door.

Pulling out his shades and slipping them on, J walked into the all glass building. Swinging his briefcase with his other hand in his pocket. Walking up to a bank teller, he asked for Mr. Languine.

'You can find him in the west wing.', she directed him with the show of a hand.

'I'm heading to the west wing to speak to the financial manager.', J whispered into his mic.

'Right, get in you two.', RM said, from the safe house where he and Yoongi stayed.

Jungkook and Jimin entered from the back doors of the building. Jungkook gave everyone a nod on their way to the main floor.

'If you keep nodding and smiling like that, they'll find it suspicious.', Jimin warned.

'And two young boys they've never seen before walking the halls like this, isn't?', Jungkook cocked his head at Jimin.

Suga's voice spoke in their ears, interrupting their them.

'Sorry to bother your tête-à-tête, but there are two guards waiting for you. 9 and 3 o'clock.'

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other, smirking, before separating in opposite directions. They looked at their watches.

'Power outage in three, two...', Yoongi trailed off.

The power went out; Jimin and Jungkook took this time to slip on their masks.

'Now.', RM spoke.

Immediately, Jimin struck a punch at one of the guards, tripping him as he staggered back, knocking him to the ground and speed cuffing him.

Jungkook rotated his pocket knife between his fingers, getting behind the hefty guard and making an incision into his hip. He screamed at the sudden pain, swinging his arm out as he turned to find his inflictor. Jungkook bent, dodging the guard, getting up to hold him in chokehold while slipping out his gun and kicking it to the corner of the room.

'Too easy.', he chuckled, cuffing the man.

The customers and employees screamed at the sight. A woman picked up her telephone. shaking as she dialled a few numbers in.

'Hel-Hello? 911? We- We're being attacked-'

'Heyy, sweetie,', Jimin cut her off, 'We don't want your pretty face to get hurt. Why don't you just put the phone down? Hmm?, he slowly took the phone from her, placing it back down.

Meanwhile...

'Mr. Languine, that would be great! I really-', J got cut off but the commotion from outside.

'Wha-What's happening outside?', the financial manager asked his assistant.

'Why don't we go see?', J said, trying to hide his smirk.

Mr. Languine picked himself up off the couch, walking out of his office. J slipped his mask on as he walked right behind Mr. Languine. He poked a gun into his back and pushed him forward into Jungkook's hands.

'What the-', he squirmed in Jungkook arms.

Sighing, Jungkook whispered harshly,

'Move some more and they won't be able to recognise your body.'

The manager stopped moving, wiping his sweaty palms on his grimy pants, gulping.

The harsh afternoon sunlight poured through the glass windows, rays hitting the murderous looking masks, causing more people to go berserk as they wailed at their captors.

A gunshot fired in the air followed by a hush over the crowd.

'That's better. I want everybody to stay down. We're here for the bank's money, not yours, your money's insured by the Federal government, you're not going to lose a dime. We don't want to hurt you either. So don't make us, don't be a hero. Right now, I want you to sit on the floor with your hands on your head.', J spoke loud and clear.

A man at a desk fell to the ground, unconscious.

J cleared his throat, 'Well, if you're feeling sick, go ahead and lean against the walls.'

'What's the code?', J asked Mr. Languine.

'Wha-What c-code?', he acted oblivious.

Jungkook twisted his arm in an unnatural way.

'Give him the code or I'll break it.', he threatened.

As soon as Mr. Languine coughed up the code, J ran to the vault, filling up his briefcase and a duffle bag.

'Get the fuck out of there!.', RM screamed into their earpieces.

'Why? We've almost got the money!', Jimin replied.

'The cops are a mile away.', Yoongi said.

'Let's go', J said as he threw the briefcase for Jimin to catch.

'No.', a small voice squeaked.

The three turned to look for its source.

Against the wall was a young male in a nicely pressed shirt tucked into his tailored pants. He was crouched down, holding a gun in his trembling hands.

'What's going on? I SAID GET OUT!', RM commanded.

'Where'd he get that from?', J asked, a little shaky as the gun was pointed at him.

'Shit.', Jungkook cursed, remembering that the gun was the one he kicked away from the guard.

Jimin was quick to position himself in front of J, handing him back the briefcase.

'D-Don't move...', the young boy said.

Jimin placed his hands in the air, slowly inching towards him.

'I SAID DON'T MOVE!', he shrieked, tearing up.

'We don't want to hurt you. Just drop the gun...', Jimin said at gunpoint.

'WHO THE HELL HAS A GUN?', RM freaked out.

'The cops are there, get out!', Yoongi said.

'I'm waiting at the back entrance. We need to move!', Seokjin said as he sat in his car watching the siren lights approach them.

Jimin was stressing out. He took a daring step forward, which he shouldn't have.

'JIMIN!', Jungkook yelled as Jimin saw flashes in front of him.