Chapter XI

BTS Office
July

Dark clouds blanketed the sky. The weather was eerie at this late hour.

'Jungkook your artwork has been... Average lately...', Namjoon stated.

The men were called for a rendezvous the evening after their casino failure.

'Taehyung, I really need you to take some of the workload. You're getting paid equally for nothing!'

A loud boom was heard.

The six boys in the room got quiet.

'Office hours are over, who could that be?', Seokjin whispered.

The sickly sound of a person lugging something on the floor was heard, increasing in volume as it came closer and closer to the room the boys were in.

RM discreetly pulled a pistol out of his desk drawer and Jungkook felt for the knife tucked into his sock. The boys were as alert as ever.

Yoongi jumped in fright when the door handle shook vigorously.

After struggling with it, the door opened wide, displaying a not so ecstatic Hoseok- with his shoulder in a cast and knee bandaged. He limped and dragged his burnt out body into the room.

Everyone let out a sigh of relief.

'Holy fuck.', Jimin said, looking at Hoseok's state.

'Yeah fuck,', Hoseok said, 'If I didn't have Illiana to save my ass, things would've been a whole lot worse.'

'She saved Jimin too.', Jungkook added.

Jimin scoffed, 'She didn't save me.'

'If it wasn't for her, things could've ended differently for you.', Jungkook nonchalantly said.

Getting defensive, Jimin spat, 'Yeah and if it weren't for Taehyung I could've died at the bank because of your mistake.'

The boys were dumbfounded. Even Taehyung looked terribly shocked.

'It wasn't intentional.', Jungkook advanced forward.

Before they could start a fight, Seokjin pulled Jimin out of the room, where Yoongi, Namjoon, Taehyung and Hoseok silently observed. They all exchanged looks before Jungkook spoke.

'What?'

The boy's put their hands up in defence, except Hoseok, who looked down at his feet. With his mood ruined, Jungkook left the office, heading to the local bar.

'Let's just head back to the safehouse.', Namjoon instructed, 'Yoongi, go home with Hoseok and make him get some rest.'

__________________

Harvey's

The weather was chilly; the clouds ready to wreck havoc and flood the streets soon. Harvey's pub was scantily populated, as Jungkook sat at the bar, sipping neat. He had some tissues splayed out as he illustrated on them with a pencil, Namjoon's earlier remark playing in his head.