Chapter XIII

Harvey's

Before Jungkook got rammed into the glass panel, he stuck his elbow out, covering himself with his arm. 

The thug threw Jungkook down on the ground, thinking he was dead. Glass shards littered the ground where Jungkook lay limp, trying his best to control his breathing. He was alive, but he wasn't going to act like it. Not when he's this weak.

Through the reflection of one of the larger glass pieces, he caught the goon escaping the bar. Sucking in a deep, shaky breath, Jungkook gripped the glass piece. He limped, foot dragging across the glass ridden floor. With every crunch, he got closer to the thug.

Without sparing another moment, Jungkook drove the glass piece into the back of the goon's neck with both his hands. He let out a scream as he did so,  the atmosphere falling silent as the thug fell to the ground with a loud thud.

Jungkook panted heavily, now dragging his body across the road to where a battered car was parked. He looked around him, scanning the deserted street.

Holding onto the roof of the car Jungkook swinging his lower half into the car, his strong legs colliding with the man's face. Before he could react Jungkook got in and slammed his elbow into his face, breaking his nose. 

The thug slumped over, leaning against the window, knocked out.

Jungkook opened the door, letting the body fall out of the car before he got into the driver's seat, heading to the safehouse.

Safehouse

As RM carried V on his shoulders, he entered the elevator without giving it a second thought, going down. When the doors opened, he was standing in front of several armed men.

'Oh my God.' he mumbled, fidgeting with the doors.

He got them to close, but two men managed to enter the elevator. It was going back up now.

RM put V on the ground, holding his hands up in the air as the two men pointed guns at him.

One of the men spoke into his mic, 'We've got two men, boss. One of them's unconscious.'

V was sitting on the ground, slouched, in the corner of the elevator.

'Bring the unconscious one with you, kill the other one.'

RM recognised that voice.

'Iosif.' RM growled, 'If you want him, you have to go through me. And that won't be easy.'

'I told you it wouldn't be good if you disobeyed me, RM.'

RM squinted his eyes before he shouted back, 'It isn't nice to sneak up on someone like this, we could've hashed it out, man-to-man.'

'What can I say,' Iosif laughed on the line, 'I like to play dirty.'

RM chuckled too, 'I'm a dirty man myself, Iosif. You remember how I told you BTS doesn't kill?'

There was a pin-drop silence coating the air, only the white noise from the radio frequency was heard, meaning Iosif was eagerly listening.

'We actually do take lives. Lives of those who piss us off.'

Catching the man by surprise, RM disarmed the gun from him, turning it around and firing it at him. His partner watched with his mouth open.

The shell of the bullet flew into the air, which is when V stood up, catching it effortlessly in his hand.

He shoved the shell into the other gang member's opened mouth, making him choke on it. Kicking the gun from his hand that RM retrieved from the floor, V grabbed the man's neck, suffocating him until he couldn't breathe.

The elevator dinged, indicating that they arrived on the top floor. The ground shook and the walls rumbled.

'What was that?' V frowned.

RM shrugged, checking the ammunition in his gun.

'Fuck it. Let's head to the roof.' V said, now fully conscious and ready to kick ass.

He was mad. And so was RM.

______________________

Unlike Jin, who managed to sneak out of the Safehouse, crawling in the darkness towards the car that recently parked outside.

Peeking inside, he found Iosif sitting in the back seat a microphone chip in hand. The driver in front was looking out into the forest, distracted.

Jin ran his fingers over the side of the car, feeling it's smooth, armoured body.

'A Maybach, no wonder they're so calm.'

Laying down on his back, he pushed himself underneath the car before they could spot him. He spent almost an hour in the blackness of the night trying to find the right metal lines of the car to break them with his bare hands. He cut the front and rear brakes of the car, earning some gashes on his hands.

As his tall frame was completely under the car, his eyes caught the flash of headlights coming from the main road. It was a slightly tampered car, speeding down the lane to the Safehouse.

Jin tried to escape in a hurry, in turn hitting his head on the exhaust pipe

Jin tried to escape in a hurry, in turn hitting his head on the exhaust pipe. He groaned in pain, trapped under the Maybach.

That's when the engine roared to life.

au. n.

who do you think is driving the car? do you think jin's about to die?