Announcement

This is a work of fiction, and is not to be taken seriously. This is my first and probably last book set in Ancient India, as a non Indian, I've done my best to research thoroughly about the Indian Culture and about the ancient Indian empire, but I will take a few liberties to tweak timelines and others, so excuse me. I do not intend for any words or action to insult or offend anyone's religion or culture or sensibilities. If I do, I apologise.

If this work offends you in any manner, I suggest, before you drop a scathing or insulting comment to either stop reading the book or reread what has made you angry as words can be taken out of context.

I reiterate, I'm not an Indian but I've taken what I hope is the proper steps to showing the wonderful world of ancient India through research and some hefty books but I'm taking a few liberties in portraying this prequel to Bahubali, so pardon me. This book is not perfect, it is not meant to be, it is meant to be enjoyed as a work of fiction. If I've made a mistake or misstep, I'm open to listen to constructive criticism.

So, if you decide to read this book then welcome aboard, prop your feet up with probably a mug of hot cocoa in hand and delve into the magical world of Mahishmathi and ancient India.

P.S, the protagonist - Ajiona - is African American...