Les Misérables

[Les Misérables]

[Les Misérables]

Since the time she was a young girl, Éponine Rosier has learned the importance of marrying a respectable pureblood and not trusted to make the decision on her own, she finds herself arranged in a marriage with a boy she hardly knows. Throughout her childhood, she's had very limited interactions with the boy by the name of Regulus Black, despite being in the same year and the same House as him. Éponine is the type of person that enjoys the quiet company of herself, filling her time with reading or horseback riding on her family's land and Regulus has been known to never go out of his way to be social.

Fearful that the marriage will later on result in nothing but failure, the parents of the teens decide to force the interaction between the two. Éponine finds herself at Twelve Grimmauld Place the summer before she is to start her fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, away from her family and home. Initially, their introduction is awkward, full of long bouts of silence and the avoidance of eye contact.

They are nothing more than strangers.

Yet, as time passes, words are exchanged, memories are created and shared. A love emerges between the two that was meant to be unbreakable. A love story meant for the books to be passed along for generations, however, it takes a tragic turn as the young lives are forced to face the darkness that wants to consume them whole.