"Please Stop That" The Remix Full of Nope

Oh.

Even once you had finally drawn him over to a group of Touken Danshi, he didn't leave your side. He was lingering uncomfortably close, and you found yourself angling your body away from his larger form.

The Shinsengumi swords didn't fail to notice this, and Izuminokami smirked. "Has he not learned the boundaries yet, Master?"

"I won't acknowledge them." Came the calm voice from the man next to you. Izumi's eyes widened slightly, and he backed away. At about that time, you felt something brush gently against your cheek, sweeping a lock of your hair back behind your ear. "Skinship is important between people."

With a disgruntled cry, you spun away from him, leaving his hand hovering empty in the air. "Please stop that!"

"Ha ha ha, does it bother you?" He canted his head to the side, lowering his hand. "You will get used to it, my dear. Although I wonder if you will still be so responsive... It's cute."

"C-cute!?" You stepped forward, raising a hand. He lifted his own hands in feigned defense, not seeming to realize you were serious. His smile never left his face as he peered down at you.

Within striking range at this point, you swung your arm, meaning to knock his head right off his shoulders. The thing is...he caught your hand with relative ease, not seeming bothered by the fact you put your full strength into it. In one smooth motion, he used the trapped hand to tug you closer. His other arm snaked around your small body, trapping you against his chest as he continued smiling down. "Oya, you're quite feisty."

"Careful she doesn't dismantle you." Yasusada. Ripping your gaze away from Mikazuki, you sent him a pleading glance. Both he and Kiyomitsu were glaring daggers, shadows fallen across their faces. Even so, they made no move to approach.

A hand caught your face and forced you to look back up at Mikazuki. You tried to pull away, but it was useless. The pad of his thumb brushed against your cheek, and then he stroked your hair. "Please stop that!" He shook his head in answer, drawing his fingers through your hair and then cupping the back of your head. Using your now-freed hands, you pressed your hands against his chest and pushed. It was again futile. "Th-that's it. Janitor duty! For the rest of the month!"

"Ha ha, as you say." He seemed to be starting to let go, but then he caught your wrist and seemed to be dragging you along. "I don't know what janitor duty entails, so you shall have to show me, Master."

A high-pitched noise filled his ears, and he looked back to see you screeching with your heels dug in. "Ask someone else!"

"Hmm..no." Turning, he began to drag you along again. For some reason, no one tried to intervene. You heard a few whispers behind you - and then a hearty laugh from Izuminokami.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

They stood watching as the Master was hauled off by the sword. The Okitagumi were fuming, so Izuminokami turned to Kunihiro instead. "It would be nice if she calmed down."

"Hm? What do you mean, Kane-san?" Looking up at him curiously, the Wakizashi turned towards Izumi.

"We could actually touch her without her freaking out."

"Hmm...that's true." Yasusada stepped into the conversation, looking slightly calmer. His frustration remained evident, but now this new idea held his attention. "A tamer Master who would let us love her. I... I would like that."

"No one's ever really tried before." Kiyomitsu shrugged, glancing back in the direction of the pair's form as they disappeared around a corner. "Perhaps we should encourage this...?"

"As long as he doesn't go too far. I won't forgive him if he hurts the Master." Exhaling, Yasusada turned and picked up a broom, beginning to sweep the path again. Following suit, Kiyomitsu did the same. Izuminokami walked off, pulling a book out of his shirt and flipping it open.

While they weren't happy with how Mikazuki was acting...well, they knew their master hated infighting. As long as nothing went terribly wrong, there was not much they could do.