Stop Pinching Me?!

Chapter 5• Alex Cross

Jason in the MM

Ask me two week ago would I be friends with a straight guy I would laugh but now seeing it with my own eyes is crazy. It's nothing wrong with that but it seems foreign to me. Not once did something like this happen to me so I'm still getting use to it. Let's take the way I'll talk to my best friends, cursing is involved, referring them as girl (even though Jason doesn't mind), and just straight shit talking. It's like I have to change my whole list of vocabulary.

Then the way I act cause I can't come off too strong, some people get bothered by this. Although I come off as a chill guy, I have my feminine moments. This is like a volunteering job that you fake it to make it. I listen to him talk as he gives his presentation about Russian Dishes. His deep voice fills the room but for him to have braces it rung out as smooth as velvet. He worn a wife beater with some red sweats and to say I wasn't hungry was an understatement. He was a whole full course with dessert on the side that was given to you for free.

My prey watching comes to a end when I feel paper being thrown at me. I knew who it was but I look around as if I'm trying to find someone else. I'll be damned if I ever speak to a chimera that did me dirty. I only turn back towards the presenter and paid no attention to the jock that wanted my attention. Blue Jay finishes up with his presentation leaving the class with 20 minutes of free time. I head to Mr. Donovan's desk and hold my hand out.

" Great job Alex." He praises me as I shook my head.

" I only went over the rubric with him, he insisted that he do everything on his own." I tell him as goes from under his desk to get my bag of M&Ms with the peanuts. My mind was focused on why he had this long sleeved muscle shirt showcasing his sexy built for all these homos and hoes. He just don't know I'll let him be-

" Yo' Alex can I talk to you?" I hear from behind me but I obviously act oblivious to that person.

" Mr. Donovan can you please tell this peasant to move around?" Mr. Donovan look between the two before shaking his head.

" What is this all about?" He asks while rubbing his eye brow, something he does when he's in a awkward situation.

" It's personal Mr. D." The peasant voice.

" It's a request that won't be granted to him." I cross my arms as Mr. D sighs before raising from his seat.

" Alexia watch the class for me, you to let's go." I was ready to deny his request but with the raise of his hand he silenced me.

He picks up his keys and he head out the class with us following. I pass Laurence who had a look of confusion and I only shrug. If Mr. Donovan thinks he'll take control of this situation then he's out of luck. Turn to the left only to stop at the door next to his class. He unlocks it with a key and step aside to let us in. The room looked like one of those rooms that's for holding book meetings and a resting stop for teachers.