This Ain't Messy Monday?!

Jason in the MM 😛

Chapter 12•Laurence Blue

I enter the Cafe where Kendall had texted us to meet up at. It had the usual 'as if your at home' vibe to it. Tables were near the windows where business people sat and others were scattered amongst themselves in little to no groups in the space where couches or huge bean bags were. Also there were a few people sitting at the bar where a few baristas were either prepping or taking orders.

The smell of vanilla and coffee beans lingered in the air making me smile a bit. It put me in more of a good mood than the night before. The memories of having that heated session with Alex still flooded my mind. He's my drug and I'll be damned if I let anyone else get a taste of it. Especially that clown ass nigga he had got a ride from. Even if Alex claim him as his best friend, don't nobody's best friend look at them like the last piece of hot wing. I'm not buying that bull.

The door opens from behind me letting me know I've been just standing looking around like a stalker." My bad." I apologize to the lady before moving out the door path. I look around but this time to find where everyone was. My eyes eventually fall on Allison who was in the back corner, nose deep in a book. From the looks of it she was enjoying whatever she was reading.

Her being the only one here gives me the chance to apologize for my recent behavior. Yeah I was kind of fucked up for taking my personal issues out on her. I don't waist time making my way towards her. She felt my presence as I walk up earning an eyeroll once she know it was me. I take a seat across from her on a beanbag," You really gone do me like that?"

For a response she turns the next page of the book as if she didn't hear me. She still did that thing where she would poke her tongue against her cheek when she's trying to ignore a person. I could only shake my head as I reach over to take the book from her grasp. She sigh," Can I get my book back?"

" Not before you talk to me." I tell her as I place the book between my thighs careful enough not to lose her page.

She folds her arms looking elsewhere but me," I have nothing to say to you."

" Don't then just let me do the talking. I apologize for the other day, I was way out my character. I could've handled that better than how it went down but I was in a moment. If I could go back and change how I did that I would but time don't work like that." I tell her in all honesty. Knowing her she still sat there as if I didn't speak." You can't do me like that Ally. You know I'm sorry!" I get on my knees and plead loud enough for the whole coffee shop to hear.

As expected, all eyes was on us." You know I love you Allison Camille Doe! Please take me back!" I look up at her as she turns red from my unexpected gesture and from the attention. Trust me she was used to having all eyes on her but when it catches her off guard she can't function.

Her composure settles and although she wore a calm expression, I knew It was over for me later. She leans into my ear," Cut the crap now unless you want to be soaked in my frappé." She leans back with a smile but it was only because I didn't have any choice. I wasn't the type to surrender easily though. She wins but under my term.