Extra •Pt. 1

(A/N: Just a heads up, this chapter is going to be two parts with Laurence's perspective in pt. 2)

Nessan in the mm 😛

Chapter 14•Alex Cross

He was enjoying this. The stares from my peers as we walked down the hallway. Females eyes fill with lust while the guy were either staring daggers or envying Davis. All in all he felt like he was the man of the hour.

" Is that you D-" the blond from 6th period tried to make conversation as we approached my locker but I quickly rejected her approach by holding my hand out to her forehead.

" I doesn't have the time to make conversation today, sorry." I annoyingly tell her as she roll her eyes before huffing away. Teens and their hormones.

You're one to talk, my mind tells me.

" Dang I could've at least said hi to the girl that use to do my geometry homework." He tells me fully amused at my recent action.

I side eye him," You was good at math. You and her was doing more than drawing shapes." I exchange my book bag for my needed books before closing my locker. I turn to him," Explain to me why you're here?"

" I should be asking you that. I made it a personal mission not to step back into another high school but here I am." As always he was being too dramatic.

This was the perfect place to kill two birds with one stone. Laurence and Davis can converse in a public area while I'm not messing up my attendance. Lord knows I've missed more days than I intended to.

If the conversation goes left I wouldn't have to get in between it. The security guards are just going to have to their job today while I figure which side to cheer for.

Note to self, reduce how much Jerry Springer you watch.

" I forgot I didn't tell you. Some of my friends need to ask you something. I'll let them do the explaining. For now you can go get a visitor sticker and make your way back here." He nods before heading for the office. I turn and my my way into Mr. Donovan's Poetry class.

As usual he was seated on the top of his desk bobbing his head to the soft jazz that played throughout the room. He dressed comfortable today sporting the school track pants with a fitted white long sleeve that hugged his built perfectly. I tell myself this everyday, he's too buff to be a poetry teacher. He's too sexy to be a teacher period.

" Good morning Mr. Cross." From the corner of his eye he watches as my eyes undress him.

I tear my eyes from him before taking my usual seat," Morning." The desks was placed in a circle meaning we either had to freestyle a poem or had someone presenting. There was a few students in class due to the bell hasn't rung, Blue being one of them. While I wait, I grab out my phone to text the group chat I'm in with Miranda and Jason.