Situations & Bonds

One of those much needed fill in chapters but there's more drama to come so don't kill me 😂 Also I didn't keep up with the guy I use for Kendall so I'm changing it 😅 The new Kendall is in the mm

Chapter 22• Nessan Odom

"Man I missed this shit

"Man I missed this shit." I mumble to myself as I laid back in my bed. The holidays ended quickly and I was mad happy to get away from all them people. Me, myself, and my blunt was all I needed for the moment.

That moment didn't last for long though once Miranda comes in busying herself with a phone call.

She comes and lay in between my legs while continuing on with her conversation. "... I was thinking more of a soft blue fitted dress that hangs off the shoulders... Send me a picture of it.."

"Yo what I tell you about coming in without knockin'?" I question while placing my blunt on my nightstand feeling my high being blown. She doesn't even pay me any attention while continuing on with whoever was on the other end of the line.

She was getting too comfortable for my liking and I've been peeping that for a lil minute. Though I've been stressing to her we're not in a relationship, she act as if we are. I haven't been saying shit about it since she got some good ass pussy but fuck that.

Also I done told myself to quit fucking with her for hers and Alex's friendship sake. Him and his little friends are a trio and I'm not trying to be the blame if it ends. I can always find another chick that can offer some bomb sex but finding another brother isn't an option.

I grab her phone and end the call before placing it under my leg. "What the hell Nessan?!" She shout all in my face.

"Aye calm yo' lil ass down before I get rowdy too." I give her a look that immediately bring her back to 0. "Now sit up and answer my earlier question."

She does as told with keeping her eyes tamed at her hands. "You said always knock because you can be doing some grown man business and it can get me in trouble."

"Damn right but you hardheaded and I don't like that." I make her look up at me by raising her gaze to meet mines. "But real shit, we about to have a much needed conversation. I don't need you doing the most so I'm telling you now. You begin to cut up and I'm going to hurt your feelings. Understand?" She hesitantly nod while trying her best to keep eye contact with me.

"I told you from the start that me and you was just a situation and situations don't last long. That being said, I feel like this is the best time to end our situation before your heart gets involved and I do some shit to break that heart."

"Is it something that I did? I swear I can fix it." I could see the worry in her eyes and it made me feel bad for a second, then nothing. At least she wasn't doing the most.

"Nah you A1 but me and your relationship is corrupting the relationship you have with everyone else. You just turned 18 not too long ago and all you've been missing out on all the shit that age has to offer. That being said, I want you to experience what everyone else is along with your friends. I've already lived that age so it's not fair to keep you from living it."