23

Liza's POV

I wake up the nest morning with a... feeling. A mindset. I might be pregnant. I lean back against my pillow and let that sink in. Holy fuck, I might be pregnant. I smile at the thought of raising a kid. My own child. David's child. My smile widens. Everything has been going so well lately. I'm in awe. I'm looking around the room to see some fucked up message, but no little slips of paper catch my attention. I walk to David's side of the bed and rub his shoulder.

"Bubba, its time to get up."

"Ughhhhhh."

He rolls over and covers his face with the pillow.

"Ok, miss the flight to Australia. I don't care. I'll have lots of fun at Vidcon with Gabbie, and Corinna, and Kristen, and-"

"Ok, ok."

I kiss him on the cheek and walk out to the kitchen. I click the button on my new coffe maker. Thank god we have this - most of the money in my card goes to starbucks. I have to wait a few more hours until u can take a pregnancy test. I sigh and sit down. I wish I didn't have to wait. The coffee beeps and I pour in sine sugar and a hefty amount of milk, drinking straight from the pot. David sits down next to me and sips from mine.

"Heyyyy. Get your own!"

He laugh and drinks more. I nudge his head down so his nose sticks into the coffee. He comes up sputtering with a goofy grin on his face.

"I old you to get your own!"

I rest my head on his shoulder and sigh. He rubs a small circle on my hand which makes me smile even more.

"Do you feel pregnant?"

"I don't know. It's like a gut feeling. Of course I think I am, but it's just my imagination. Nothing's really happened yet."

He nods and I sit up.

"I have to record today. Do you wanna cone?"

"Sure. We have to finish up packing when we get back though."

I throw on a crop top and some ripped jeans and quickly put on some brows and concealer. David takes my hand as we walk to his car.

Another short one, I know. I'm going back to school tomorrow though, and I should be fast asleep right now. I will be updating soon. As always, sorry for typos.

thx babes!