Day 2 - A letter to your crush.

• Dedicata a He who shall not be named.

LOL (: I am gonna enjoy this one.

Dear my "Crush",

I am those type of girls that never show who she likes. Yes, I don't act different around you - why would I? I wouldn't change myself to look more appealing in your eyes. If anything, I wanted you to like me for me and not just because I flirt and wear weird, inappropriate clothes.

Nobody knows that I liked you and it's going to stay that way - well actually being the prick you are, you told her after you said that you didn't. Woo, good job. Well good thing that I didn't actually like you when I wrote that. Yeah, I was testing your relationship with her and by the looks of it, you're not very faithful.

So good job.

Don't be too full of yourself too. It doesn't suit you, makes you look more of a jerk than you already are. Well technically you're not a jerk but you have your moments.

I know why girls fall for you - been there, done that. Never going back (No offense). Back in the day, when I used to like you;  I see you as this funny, cool, sweet and nice guy who always thinks about others but yeah you're still that, except you're like damn romantic (Wish guys were like that) but I just don't see myself liking you. Well more as a friend, actually.

Also, stop playing with people's feelings. It's immature and stupid, ends up hurting them more than you think. Can't stand those people, to be honest. Hey, I'm not that girl okay? Ha-ha, but don't worry. I'll still remain as your friend.

 So If you see this. Yes, I was lying when I said I like you. I got all the information I needed, so thank you bud. Thank you.

Yours truly,

Shenis

Ps. I'd laugh if you see this. LOL