Day 8 - Your favorite internet friend.

• Dedicated to Electric_Rainbow, colorfuldreams

Oh boy, this one.

Dear my favorite Internet friends,

Yes! I have more than one friend! Can you believe that? 'Cause I certainly can not believe it!Ha-ha, just kidding! So this letter goes out to two of my favorite Internet buddy that I met on wattpad. Yes girl, I'm talking about you!

Let's start with Electric_Rainbow.

First of all, what kind of user name is that? I mean yeah I get the whole 'Rainbow' swag thing, but really? An [underscore] '_' , girl you best be trippin'. Gosh, so embarrassing. You know what, I can't even talk about you.

Okay! On to colorfuldreams.

Girl, you are my twin. I mean yeah legally I am your twin, but apparently you already have one. I thought I already got rid of ..her but I guess I stand corrected. Can't be the first time. Don't worry Bella, I'll get rid of her real soon. You don't have to worry your little touchie [However you spell that]. Aw yeah.

Ha-ha, you are very colorful and you sure dream. I hope - wait, girl. I bet my life that you dream about me. You do, don't you? Yeah you don't have to lie. I know everything. Yeah I know that you're a girl- Ah, maybe not that part. I know that you have a face! Yeah, I also know that you are one of the awesomest, funnest, craziest, prettiest girl I've ever met/chat. Well sure we haven't met, but meeting people is so last season. Ain't I right Megan? 'Course I'm right. Why wouldn't I be?

But I'm really glad that I met you online (Hopefully we'll meet in person. Oh and please wear that cute little outfit that I. Just. Adore.) even though I haven't had the chance to properly have an awesome conversation (Like we always do, DUR.). With all these breathing, sitting, and typing multitasking thing is exhausting! Whew, girl do not even get me started on thinking. That's a place where you do not want to go. Uh-huh, no. Ha-ha, but you are incredibly funny, sweet, nice and amazing writer. :)

I swear after my graduation/school, we will talk or chat. Bleh, whatever floats ze boat.

Great, now I'm back with '_' (Aka, Megan).

Well girlie, I'll try my best not to think about your user name. Just for you girl. Just for you. Yeah, you best be feelin' special right now.

Megan, you are like my mother. Like no joke, even though I'm awesomer (And we all know that *A wink, wink*) you're still acceptable. I guess.

Okay. Moving on!

Ha-ha, I'm just kidding! You are a, what's the word? Oh yeah, you are a  non-abuser mommy! So koodos to you girl! Kooodos! Ha-ha! You, Megan, are an awesome friend! I'm so sorry (Not really, lol just kidding!) that I haven't had a proper conversation with you in ages! Whew blame society! Girl, blame society!

Ha-ha but as soon as school finishes in Thursday, girl I'll be talking nonstop with you and your ...friend Chloe non-stop (Please lord don't let it be.)! You are amazing, sweet, kind, stubborn (*Sigh), funny, beautiful (Yes you are. Shut up and accept the fact. Ha-ha!) and yes, you are fantabulous (That actually is a real word. No joke.). Oh and don't forget you're a blond! Yes you are. I swear I'm not lying.

Also forgive me master for being a horrible and beautiful friend. I have dissapointed both of you guys, but fear not! I shall come back, better than ever! You shall never, ever get rid of me (Well unless I get tired of your kinds.)

Until Thursday; where I shall have a proper conversation with you guys,

Shenis.

PS. Stay Beautiful <3

@colorfuldreams

@Electric_Rainbow