Chapter 2 (The Question)

Maybe 5 minutes later Asuna rolled up in a taxi. "Haha this time I wasn't so late" I told her. "Yea well it's still 1 to I don't know how many times you've been late" she said back. We walked around the town and looked at the monuments and views. "I had a great time, ya know we should do this again" she told me. "We could go eat dinner someplace before you go" I told her. "Yea sure where do you want to go". So we went to go eat dinner. It was time I told her. We ordered are food. I got the broccoli and beef ramen, she got the teriyaki chicken and rice. We got our food and had general conversation nothing too big though. Throughout the whole conversation I just sat there thinking when do I ask her. Then the perfect opportunity arose. "A-Asuna will you be my girlfriend". "I was wondering when you were gonna ask silly" she said with a small grin. "I guess that's a yes". There was a small silence for a minute. "What now"I said confused. "I don't know". I did it, I asked her to be my girlfriend. Soon after we finished our food. "Are you ready to go home" I asked. "Yea, It's getting kinda late" she replied. We paid got up and left. I ended up taking her home. We arrived at her house. I got out of the car walked around and opened her door. As she got out she gave me a small kiss on the lips and said "thanks for the dinner" with a smile. "It was my pleasure" I replied. As she walked back inside she waved and I waved back. I got in my car and drove home.

Sorry for the shorter chapter my school and baseball practice have been getting in the way but it got canceled today so yay I could write it once again if I get 2 Votes something will actually happen that means you guys like it so far and I will keep on writing