Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning to Asuna pulling my arm to her chest. I had to slowly move my arm to not wake her up. I got out of bed and put my clothes on. I went down stairs to her kitchen and tried to find something for breakfast when I opened the pantry I saw something marvellous. It was all of the finest foods and wines in all of Japan. I didn't quite know what she liked so I just made the basics. That and I don't know how to cook anything other than eggs and bacon. She had woken up just as I was setting the table. She walked down the stairs half asleep. I know this cause she said "Mom, what's for breakfast." She sat down at the table and waited patiently for the food. I had finally set the table and sat down beside her. We ate quietly but from time to time she would lean her head on my shoulder. After we both finished I picked up the plates and washed them. Me and Asuna decided to go see a movie at 7:00 so we could get in at a decent hour considering it was a school night. It was already 2:00 so I ran home to get ready. I decided to wear casual clothes but with a little cologne. Asuna wanted to watch a movie called High school GxG: Villain. I just simply agreed and bought tickets. We met up outside the theater and went inside. For some reason no one was watching it, so we got the best seats in the house. We thought the movie would be good but boy it was great. The main character eissei had this really perverted move called dress snap or something. After the movie finished me and Asuna walked out side and I walked her home we arrived at her house. "Hey Asuna I enjoyed today" I said. "Yeah me too" she replied. I the her a small kiss and left for home. That night I lay there asking my self when the right time was. When should I propose...

Hey change of plans only one chapter. I was really tired and tries to make it up to you guys but I kept  falling asleep so yea I will true to have the next chapter out by this Sunday

Peace✌