Chapter 4

"Y/N I need to speak with you" he said. "Yes sir" You replied quickly. "If your gonna date my daughter I need to know that you'll take care of her". "Yes sir I will don't worry she's in good hands" You replied in nervousness. "That's all I wanted to know thank you" he said. "Oh no it's fine" you replied. " Well I'm gonna get going" you said as you shook his hand and left. As you drove home you slowly calmed down after talking to the father. He's a very kind guy but fathers are always scary. The next day at school Asuna asked you what he said. You told her everything and went to class. At lunch Asuna invited you and your guys' friends to a pool party on tomorrow. The next day you Asuna to see when it was because you had already forgotten. Little did you know that it was in 1 hour. So you quickly scrambled for everything got in your car and left. You had arrived a little early so you and Asuna just talked for a bit while waiting on the others. They all soon arrived and then you all went to the pool. Asuna through off her towel and you blushed a slight bit but luckily nobody noticed. You then slapped your self mentally and ran and jumped in the pool. Soon everyone else got in and you played and splashed around. You all then got in the hot tub and just chilled. You all made small talk. You put your arm around Asuna. Then she leaned over to rest her head on your chest. You blushed then started to twirl her wet hair in your fingers. After a while Asuna got up dried her self off and went inside to make tea. You quickly got up dried off  and went inside to help her. When you went in you saw her in the kitchen . You walked over to her. She turned around then said "Hey Y/N, will you stay later after everyone else leaves". "Yea sure ok" You replied. "Thanks" she said while pulling you in for a hug. "It's no problem I mean it's the least I could do" you said while hugging her tighter. Finally the tea was done so you took it and gave a cup to everyone. Soon after they all finished there tea and put back on the platter. They all got up and said they had to leave. It was understandable since you guys had been there for about 2 hours. Luckily you had brought an extra pair of clothing just in case you ever needed to get out of the pool for a while. You changed and went to down to the kitchen where you saw Asuna making some appetizers. When they were done you grabbed them and followed Asuna up to her room. When you got there you set the appetizers down. You turned around to see Asuna run at you and tackle you onto the bed.  (A/N this is not going where you think) You lay there silently for about a minute or two then Asuna asks you a question. "Y/N do you think this relationship will last" she said. "I can't believe you would ask that, of course it will" you replied. "Yea of course, i'm sorry I don't know what's gotten into me" she said. You grabbed her by the shoulders gave her a small kiss and lay there for a while longer. Asuna has fallen asleep on your chest. You almost fell asleep but then you saw the time. It was 6:00 so you got up and in the process waking up Asuna. She yawned then you told her you had to go home cause it was getting late. You left and went home. When you got home you made some five minute ramen and watched some tv. You called Suguha to check on her cause she has been down ever since Kazuto died. Around 10:00 you got ready for bed and fell asleep.