Chapter 3

That night I lay in my bed thinking of that kiss. Thinking of the soft touch of her lips as she pressed against mine, The taste of her cherry chapstick. After while I finally managed to fall asleep. Even my dreams got weird after that. I went too school the next day and for some reason I could talk to all my friends but not her. I could look at her and smile at her but I couldn't ever get the words out. I had seen an anime kinda like this called Mystery Girlfriend Y. I woke up that morning sweaty and cold, I read my temp and it was 103.6°F. I stayed home all day watching anime and reading manga. It was around 5:00 when the doorbell rang. I went down to open and it was Asuna. We went up to my room and talked for a bit. Then she gave me the hand outs from class. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and left. I truly am lucky to have a girlfriend like that. She's kind hearted, funny, and cute too. The next day my fever had come and past. I went to school and turned in my hand outs. Asuna and I were supposed to hang out after school. We were gonna eat dinner and go see a movie. I had finally finished my boring day of school. Asuna was waiting for me when I got there and looked at the time I was 5 minutes late as usual. Later after the movie I took her home to find her dad standing there. I got out the car and let Asuna out. Asuna's Dad told her to go inside. "Mr. Shouzou" I said as I bowed in his presence. "Son I need to talk to you" he said in a stern voice.

Uhhh I'm so sorry for the late chapter I've been majorly busy. Also he called y/n son because referring to him as a younger boy. Also is this a kind of a cliff hanger. Also for the final time should I do a Rias Gremory x male reader in the future. Give me five votes if yes