Chapter 5

You woke up the next morning to a call from Asuna. "Hey Y/N do you think we can hangout today" she said. "Yea sure, what do you want to do" I say. "I don't really know I guess we can figure that out as it goes" she said. "Alright sound like a plan-ish, where do we meet up" you ask. "Can you pick me up at my house"she ask. "Yea sure, but what time" you reply. "Does 2:00 sound good"she ask. "Yea that's fine I guess I'll see you at two then" you say. "Alright see you later Y/N" she say. "See ya love you" you reply. "Love you too"she say back. Then you hear the small beeping sound saying the call has ended. You look at the time and see it's already 12:00. "Dang, I must have slept in majorly" you say to yourself. You get up and get ready before you know it it's already 1:30. You ran to your vehicle and left. You got there exactly at 2:00. You get there to see Asuna in a red skirt and white coat. "You look beautiful in that outfit" you say. "Thanks you too" she replied. After about two seconds she realizes what she said. "Wait no that's not what I me- I mean ahhh" she says nervously while her face fills with red. "It's alright I understand". You and her leave and go to the mall. You shop for a while and decide to see a movie. After the movie you go eat dinner. Once again you get the broccoli and beef ramen and she gets the teriyaki chicken and rice. "Hey Y/N wanna stay at my place tonight"she asks suddenly. "But what about your parents" you ask back. "Oh them, there on a business trip" she replies. "So that's what he meant when he said he would be gone for a bit" you say in your head. "So are you" she asks. "Yea sure but sleeping arrangements" you reply. "Oh don't worry about that I've got all that figured out" she says. "M'kay if you say so" you say.

Short chapter because the next one should be a longer chapter. Chapter six should be done maybe by the week end but don't 100% know. Chapter two of Rias Gremory x reader should be out idk when. I might make a Hinata x reader or Hinata x Naruto. Put in comments what you want.