Chapter 1:A new ninja in town

Key:

(Y/n): your name

(L/n): last name

(E/c): eye color

(F/n): father name

(M/n): mother name

Hair color: black

Your appearance:

I do not own these images

(3rd person POV):

Somewhere in a forest near the Uchiha clan's village, was a house in flames. In front of the house were four bodies. One was a man, another was a woman, the last two were only kids. One girl and one boy. They were on the ground with a single hole through their chest. Suddenly, two men showed up in white animal masks and swords. It was the Anbu black-ops. They walked up to the bodies to confirm their deaths.

Anbu:"We need to report this to the Hokage."

The two men nodded at each other, but before they left, something started wailing. They turned around and followed the sound. Hidden in a hole of a tree trunk, was a baby. The two men looked at each other.

Anbu 2:"What should we do with him?"

Anbu:"Lets bring him back to the Leaf Village. The Hokage will decide what to do with him."

One of the men took the baby into his arms, and then the two leapt away.

(Hokage POV):

It has been several hours since I sent the Anbu to investigate. I then turned around to find the two I sent in front of me. With a baby.

Anbu:"Lord Hokage."

The two kneeled. I waved to them to stand up.

"What have you discovered?"

Anbu:"The house is in flames, no survivors."

I sighed. I then pointed at the baby.

"Who is he?"

Anbu 2:"We found him in a tree near the house, he may be their child."

I nodded.

"Now we must decide what to do with him. Everyone come in."

Soon the high level jonin of the Leaf village stepped into the room. In the room was Ibiki and Anko. They saw the baby and their eyes widened.

Anko:Is that (f/n) child?"

I nodded gravely.