Chapter 9: Sympathy

A/n: Let's see how (Y/n) fares against Tsunade.

Thanks for 20K+ views!

(Tsunade POV):

I stared at my short opponent. Nothing seemed special about him. However, he possessed the strength to throw me out of the bar with ease. Plus he immobilized Shizune without a problem. I heard Jiraiya call out to the child.

Jiraiya:"Hey, (Y/n). Could you not kill the fifth hokage? Don't even cripple her. We need her to walk back." He begged the kid, (Y/n). I grew confused.

"(Y/n) huh? Why aren't you begging me not to hurt him? Remember what I did you you in the past?" I asked Jiraiya. He gave me a serious look.

Jiraiya:"That kid is not to be messed with. You don't even know who he is." He warned me, but I didn't care. (Y/n) looked like some Kakashi wannabe. Mask, sword, and jacket. I bet he has a mask under the other. Maybe the only thing he's missing is a bad past and Sharingan. One of which I seriously doubt he has.

"Pfft. Don't make me laugh, Jiraiya. He's just a little boy." I scoffed. Jiraiya shook his head. Shizune looked at me with worry, while the blonde haired kid began to wake up.

Blonde:"Wha the? Pervy sage! Why was I asleep?!" He demanded angrily. Jiraiya looked very upset.

Jiraiya:"I told you not to call me that, Naruto!!!" He yelled back. The two were about to bicker more, but Naruto looked at (Y/n) and me curiously.

Naruto:"What's going on?" He asked in wonder. Jiaraiya got Naruto to catch up on everything. He did not enjoy the part where I dissed on the hokages. Naruto tried to charge at me, but Jiraiya grabbed him.

Jiraiya:"Stop it! You're no match for her." He stated firmly. Naruto continued to struggle.

Naruto:"Oh yeah?! Then how come (Y/n) is squaring off against her?!" He asked angrily. (Y/n) then slowly walked over to Naruto. We all watched him silently approach the hyperactive blonde. He then reached into his pocket, and pulled out a note for Naruto.

Shizune:"What does it say?" She asked, and I saw her moving her fingers again. Shizune was trying to stall until her ability to move comes back. I doubt I'll need her help.

Naruto:"(Y/n) says, he'll beat you with one finger, and you can use anything you want." He yelled in disbelief. Then it morphed into excitement, as Naruto patted (Y/n)'s shoulder.

Naruto:"Yeah! Teach that grandma a lesson to not mess with the hokages!" He shouted. (Y/n) looked at Naruto, which caused the blonde to remove his arm. Then I smirked at (Y/n).

"I'll take part in that deal. What do I get if I win?" I asked. (Y/n) reached into his jacket and pulled out a wallet. He tossed it over to Shizune. She grabbed it and quickly counted the money. Suddenly, she began to choke and sputter.

Shizune:"There's more money here than what you earned at the slot machines!!!" She screamed. My eyes widened in shock. Where did a kid like him get all the money? He didn't look like a rich person, and no genin can earn that much. You'd have to be a jonin for your entire life to make that kind of money. Unless...

"You. How did you get that much money?" I demanded to know. He didn't reply, and just stared at me eerily. Jiraiya was rolling his eyes, so I decided to ask him.

"Jiraiya. Do you know how he's got all that money?" I asked. He shrugged and smirked.

Jiraiya:"Maybe you should add that to the wager. Winner gives information and money." He suggested. I nodded in approval and looked at (Y/n).

"How's that sound?" I asked. Before I could continue, Naruto interrupted.

Naruto:"I want to fight too!" He demanded. I raised my eyebrow in surprise. Then a confident smirk formed on my face. Tonight two kids will get their dreams crushed.