Chapter 3: Chunin Exams

A/n: Thank you readers for voting and reading. Hit 300 views! Thank you and please enjoy.

(Y/n) POV:

I woke up the next morning in the peach blossom tree. The flower petals were lightly floating down. It really made the scenery nice. I then put on my mask again, and went to meet my team for our missions. I teleported to the location, and saw that no-one was around, so I hung upside down under the bridge to meditate. Eventually, I heard the shuffling of footsteps from Sasuke and Sakura. I had become accustomed to recognizing their footsteps, much like everyone else's. Then I heard Sakura begin to talk.

Sakura:"Hey Sasuke! Good morning!"

My shadow clone in the trees saw that Sasuke just ignored Sakura. She immediately drooped in defeat. We waited for about an hour, and then Naruto decided to show up.

Naruto:"Hey Sakura-"

He cut off when he saw Sasuke. The two had a tense stare-off. The rivalry between the two was not good for the team. After that, Kakashi appeared.

Kakashi:"Hey you guys, sorry I'm late. I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life."

Sakura/Naruto:"What!?!??"

Naruto then ran up to Kakashi.

Naruto:"I want a real mission Kakashi-sensei! One that I can live up to my ninja way!"

Naruto was really fired up. Kakashi looked nervous.

Kakashi:"Right. Then let's head out on our mission."

Kakashi began to leave, but then Sakura stopped him.

Sakura:"Wait! What about (Y/n)?"

Naruto:"Yeah. He's even later than Kakashi-sensei!"

Kakashi:"I don't know what you mean. (Y/n) was here the whole time."

My shadow clone then hopped down next to the team. They all jumped in shock.

Naruto:"Where did you come from (Y/n)?"

My clone then puffed in a cloud of smoke. I then teleported behind the team. They were still looking at where I disappeared. I tapped Sakura's shoulder, and she screamed. She then tried to swing, but I ducked, and she hit Naruto. It sent him flying into the river.

Sakura:"(Y/n)! Don't scare me like that!"

Sasuke just looked at me in awe, and then Naruto submerged.

Naruto:"What was that for!?!?"

After Naruto climbed out of the river, we headed to a small farm. Our job was to pick weeds. I sent a clone to handle the work, while Naruto destroyed all of the herbs. He got a really bad bruising. Next was cleaning up the river. Naruto ended up being dragged away and fell off the waterfall. Sasuke caught him, but I had to hold the branch because it was going to snap. Then we had to walk the dogs. I had twenty dogs being walked without a leash. They obeyed my every silent command, much to my team's surprise. However, Naruto decided to walk the largest dog into a minefield. I ordered the dog to come back safely, but Naruto lost balance and ended up setting off all of the mines. Now I was walking through the village with my team, and Naruto slumped on my shoulder. Sasuke then insulted Naruto's strength, which I found odd. Naruto should be much more powerful than Sasuke. The demon fox lived inside Naruto. I guess it was dormant. However, this didn't stop the two from nearly fighting. Kakashi stepped in by calling it a day. Sasuke then scoffed and headed home. Sakura called out to him.