Chapter 4: The Demon's Bloodlust

A/n: Heck Yeah! What will (Y/n) do now? Enjoy!

(Sasuke POV):

'(Y/n) has the Mangekyou Sharingan!!!'

He smiled evilly at the snake lady. She was visibly afraid now.

Snake lady:"What?! How do you have the Mangekyou Sharingan?!"

(Y/n) just grinned and then he disappeared. Sakura and I gasped, while we looked around.

Sakura:"Where did he go?"

The snake lady had no idea as well.

Snake lady:"Impossible! How can a little boy move so fast?!"

Suddenly, I heard yelling coming from above us.

(Y/n):"Lightning style! Death storm!"

I looked up to see (Y/n) above us. Hundreds of lightning bolts formed. Thunder claps filled the sky. It sent shockwaves that made me fall to my knees.

"This power!"

All of a sudden, the lightning bolts surged towards the snake lady. She moved away with an insane speed. I could only catch a glimpse of her when she had to turn hard to avoid a lightning strike. However, (Y/n)'s attack covered too much of a large area. The snake lady got obliterated. It sent her flying away. I watched as her body fell, but then (Y/n) teleported next to her.

(Y/N):"Fire style! Death blast!"

Where (Y/n) and the snake lady was, completely exploded into flames. The explosion was so great, that I had to grab Sakura and Naruto and run. I quickly dashed away with them in my arms, but the explosion caught up to me.

Sakura:"Ahh!"

The flames finally hit us, and we were knocked into a tree. Sakura lied next to me, while Naruto was still falling. I threw a kunai at him, and it made him stuck onto a tree. Then I returned my attention to the fight. Flames still burned brightly and smoke filled the air. There seemed to be no survivors. Sakura then limped over to me.

Sakura:"Is (Y/n) alive?"

I remained silent. There was no movement.

"I'm not sure-"

Suddenly, I heard groaning of pain. Crawling out of the burning wreckage was the snake lady. Her face was torn up, and blood flowed from a wound in her gut. She looked at us and hissed.

Snake lady:"That boy is a nuisance!"

Sakura and I gasped. How could she still be alive after that attack!? She hopped onto the same branch we were on, and began to limp over. I raised my kunai, and was about to charge. However, she opened her eye again, and we froze.

'Paralysis?'

Sakura dropped to her knees, while I could only watch her get closer.

Snake lady:"Now for me to give you a parting gift."

Before she took another step, something hit her across the face. She flew a hundred yards away and crashed with a boom.

"What the?"

(y/n) suddenly appeared right before my eyes. He was bleeding from his eyes and breathing heavily. (Y/n) wiped the blood from his mouth. Then I heard the sound of something cutting through the wind. (Y/n) raised is hand in the blink of an eye, and caught five kunai. He threw them away, and I heard a loud scream. The snake lady appeared in front of (Y/n) and punched him. However, (y/n) just blocked the attack with ease. They stood still for a few seconds. The snake lady had all five kunai stabbed into her leg.