Short: Hooking Kakashi Up

Kakashi POV:

I was sitting on a tree reading my book. Today was a free day for Team 7, so there was nothing to do. I kept reading my book and began to blush. The contents of the book are really helpful and inappropriate. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see (Y/n) standing upside down on another branch. He had his ANBU outfit on.

"Hey (Y/n), what are you doing here?"

(Y/n) handed me a piece of paper. I opened the paper to read what he wrote.

'(Y/n): I'm here for a mission.'

I internally face-palmed. I had forgotten to tell (y/n) that today was a free day. Naruto or Sakura could have told (Y/n), but even I can't find (Y/n) most of the time.

"About that, today's a free day."

(Y/n) tilted his head slightly confused. I let out a sigh. He probably has never had a free day.

"Tell you what, I have a mission. Would you like to accompany me?"

(Y/n) nodded. I hopped down the tree and began walking.

(Y/n) POV:

I followed Kakashi through the Leaf Village. People were bustling around, shops were open, and the smell of food filled the air. After a few minutes, we arrived to a ramen shop. Kakashi and I sat next to each other on the stools.

Kakashi:"Hello?"

After Kakashi called out, an attractive women stepped out from the back. She had long brown hair, a large chest, and a hour-glass body. The worker uniform barely fit her, so much of her body was exposed.

Suyi:"Hi! I'm Suyi! Ayame couldn't be here today, so I'll be serving you all."

When she said all of that, her chest jiggled. Kakashi began to get a nosebleed. This was very intriguing.

Suyi:"So what would you like, handsome?"

She said the last part really seductively to Kakashi. Then she leaned forward, and her body was a few cm away from Kakashi. Kakashi's face began to turn red, and the nosebleed got worst.

Kakashi:"I-I'll have two special bowls."

Suyi jumped back and smiled.

Suyi:"Two bowls coming right up."

She turned around to make our food. Suyi would sing and sway her hips, while preparing our food. I glanced to see Kakashi in a trance. His eyes had hearts in them.

'Oh brother.'

Suyi turned around and gave us our food.

Suyi:"Enjoy! I made them with my secret ingredient, love!"

I raised my eyebrow skeptically. Kakashi on the other hand, immediately went to devour the food. He even surprisingly took off his mask. Then Suyi's eyes got heart shapes in them. A blush spread across her face. I quietly hid my face, while eating. No need in revealing two mysterious faces today. Finally, Kakashi finished his food. He seemed visibly pleased.

Kakashi:"That was good."

Suyi:"T-Thank you."

'Okay. Something is up with these two.'

Suyi:"Do you have a name?"

Kakashi:"Kakashi."

The two shook hands, but they blushed at the contact. Afterwards, the two began to talk, laugh, and blush. I had to sit through all of this.  Finally, we were about to leave, and it was nighttime.