Kidnapped

I went to school the next week and for some weird reason I didn't feel as happy as I always do. I guess maybe because it's Monday and I can't wait for The day to be over , but I know that I don't feel as happy.
My teacher asked me if I was feeling sick but I was fine..I mean I'd know if something was wrong with me right?? I went to the bathroom during passing period and washed my face so that I could stay awake and be alert of my surroundings. The boys from the drug store had come into our school and just walked around, they do this every-time they come into our school and it's annoying. They really scare me and they make me nervous. I called my mom because I didn't feel like walking home today , and when she didn't answer the phone she worried me. I tried calling my dad but god knows that he never pays his phone bills. Three hours later I was still sitting in front of the school house and I had gotten hungry and sleepy, and my phone had reached all the way down to twenty percent! I have a bad habit of not keeping my phone charged. I suddenly decided to call my friend Mixine's dad so that he could come and get me and bring me home. Ten minutes later he came and got me and greeted me with a "hello there". I got into the rusty old vehicle and Mr Minder pulled away from the school house.
As we drove silently on the dark road that was barley visible, mr minders asked me tones of questions and I had very short replies to his questions. I suddenly felt a heap of heaviness over my body and I didn't feel right at all..for starters he was going the wrong way, I was really starting to get scared now. " Mr Minders we're going in the wrong direction " he didn't answer me at all, I wanted to pull out my phone and call 911 but it was too close to his lap and I was too scared to reach. He suddenly pulled over the car and when I looked out of the window there was nothing but tress. Right then and there I knew that this wasn't going to be good. He reached over and unbuckled my seat belt and told me to get out of the car, and to stand on the side of the car. Scared out of mind I did as he said and got out the car and stood on the side of the van. Mr minder  got out of the  car and began to urinate on the ground. I knew this was my chance to run but where would I be running too?? It's the middle of the night and I'm in the middle of nowhere..I had to figure out a way to get away or he'd just keep me and continue the drive. I slowly moved towards the car door to see if I could see him near the car, but he was pulling up his pants, so I quickly opened the door and tried to grab my phone, but it was too late, he pushed my hand away and took my phone and he put it into his pocket. "What do you think you're doing little miss"? I was so scared that I couldn't even speak...I knew then and there that I screwed up! I had too get out of this situation! As quick as I could I took a hold the lid of the arm-rest and slammed it against his hand. He yelled in pain! But I took off and ran, I don't know how , but unfortunately he caught up to me. "Help"!!! I screamed as loud as I could, but then again who would hear me!? I kicked and screamed so much, I was so scared, I already knew that this wasn't gonna end well. He put me back inside the car and told me to be quiet or he was gonna put me to sleep with some sleep medicine, I quickly closed my mouth and I closed my eyes, and I counted to ten. I prayed that this was a nightmare and that this would all be over soon. But a nightmare would already be over.